26

harlyns POV
today was the day we drove to dallas, and next week is isla birthday. jade stayed the night and we packed all our stuff, i was just wearing my pjs. in one car it was jade, me, mason and kenzie, in the other car it was my parents and jace.

we had now arrived in dallas and went to our hotel, it was very nice me and jade were sharing.
i texted nelson, i lowkey forgot that they were also playing this weekend.

love 🩷

hey love

hey ma

how are you?

im good hbu?

im good, just arrived in dallas

thats good im arriving in 30 minutes

yaay i forgot you guys were playing this weekend 😭😭

bahahah anyway what hotel are you staying

the one on 1678 st idk what its called

i think im staying there too!!

me and jade got into our bathing suits and went down to the pool, kenzie was there waiting for us. we all hungout, then some of the kids on my brothers team came down, it was mason, milo, dally, even. we all just goofed off, about an hour later, me and jade were going down the slide. once we got down we seen more people, it was nelson, melo, cam, ray, lavar, and daquan. we went up to them "hey guys" i said they all said hey back and i hugged nelson. me, nelson, jade, and romelo went down the slide, nelson was in the front, i was behind him, jade behind me and romelo in the back.

skip to later

harlyns POV
it was my brothers first game today and then later it was rwes game. me wnd jade got ready we decided to match again, i wore a white top, blue jeans and a blue hoodie, jade wore a black shirt, blue jeans and a white hoodie

 me wnd jade got ready we decided to match again, i wore a white top, blue jeans and a blue hoodie, jade wore a black shirt, blue jeans and a white hoodie

we went down to the lobby, my brothers team was there and we walked over to my family and kenzie. "morning guys" i said "morning" they all said. we left and drove to the gym, i was by jade and kenzie, we were just on our phones. "i need to use the washroom" kenzie said "ill come" "same" we all headed to the washroom when me and jade heard a familiar laugh, it was gemmas "omg" i said we walked out and seen her she came up to us and was about to say something when "no keep walking hunny" kenzie said, kenzie looked like a mean person but she was actually so sweet. "thanks kenz" i said, we walked back to where we were, the game came to the end and my brothers team won.

skip to later, me and jade were just hanging out in romelo and nelson room, it was now time to leave, we all made our way to the lobby cam was filming and we said hi to the camera, we got on the bus. we arrived and it was very crowded, nelson held my hand, while jade and romelo held hands. "they need to date" i said to nelson "frrr" he said, we made it inside and put our stuff down, i kept my phone on me. we made it to the gym, they warmed up, while me and jade sat on the bench. the game had started and i was by nelson.