2

harlyns POV
his eyes were absolutely beautiful they were blue kinda like the ocean but also like the sky.
"HARLYN" jace screamed at me
"oh um yeah what" i said stuttering my words
"ive been trying to tell you for the last 2 minutes that the games about to start" jace said annoyed "oh my bad i was zoned out" i had replied feeling bad.

3rd person POV
nelson and his friends were now going to find seats together and the only seats that were together were the ones by harlyn and her family.
"come on guys the games about to start" came had said. the boys then followed him and sat down as he started talking to the camera, "so we are at the basketball game now and lets hope we can find some new recruits for RWE" cam yapped to the camera.

harlyns POV
oh my gosh i thought to myself, they are sitting right in front of us. "oh my is that cam wilder and nelson neumann?!" jace had asked in excitement.

nelson POV
cam and i turned around as we heard are names. "hey man whats your name?" i had asked the boy "my names jace" he said. cam then asked "is your brother or friend playing here?" "yeah my brother his name is mason hes number 19" jace had said back. i look around for number 19 as hes warming up he looks really good, so i pull my phone in and type his number and name. me and cam talked to the kid somemore romelo popped in and out of the conversation. then i finally make eye contact with that girl again shes so beautiful.

harlyns POV
jace had been talking to the boy i made eye contact with and i found out his name was nelson. i just sat talking to my mom and watching my phone. when i looked up and made eye contact with those eyes again they were so pretty. after a few seconds i broke the eye contact and told my mom i was going to the bathroom but in reality i was texting my bsf but i didn't want anyone to see.

 after a few seconds i broke the eye contact and told my mom i was going to the bathroom but in reality i was texting my bsf but i didn't want anyone to see

LA
LALA
ISLA
ISLA JAME
ANSWER YOUR MESSAGES
delivered 10:45

DAM HAR YOU WOKE
ME UP
delivered 10:47

okay okay sorry buttttt
delivered 10:47

BUT WHAT?!
delivered 10:48

I MADE EYE CONTACT WITH THE CUTEST BOUY TWICE THEEN GOT SCARED AND RAN TO THW BATHROOM
delivered 10:49

AH OMGG ALSO FIX
YOUR GRAMMAR
delivered 10:50

thats not the point🙄 anyway the games about to started ill keep you updated
BYEEE
delivered 10:50
you better byeee
delivered 10:51

thats not the point🙄 anyway the games about to started ill keep you updated BYEEEdelivered 10:50you better byeeedelivered 10:51