Goku Vs Oboro

(Next day- city)

I'm top on the rooftop, Oboro along with her minions are looking down at the city with a smirk on her face.

Oboro: This will draw attention. Destroy this city!*sees her minion jump down and attacking the city*

(Goku's home)

Yukikaze: Ka...me...ha...me...ha!!!!*fires across the river* Yes, I did it!

Goku: That's the spirit Yukikaze!

Rinko: Fufu~ It seems that she finally mastered your skills.

Sakura: All say.*hears her phone ringing as she look seeing who's calling* Excuse me.*begins answering* Hello?

Musashi: Master, I think Yukikaze, Sakura and Hinata have finally learn your skills and fighting technique.

Goku: Seems so. How's Rinko's training?

Musashi: She did really well. Not to mention she learn the earth skill technique with one sword. Now, all she had to do is to learn the water skill which is dual swords.

Goku: I see.

Sakura: Everyone, we have a big problem!

Yukikaze: What's going on?

Sakura: My sister and Murasaki informed me that Oboro is attacking the city with orcs following her!

Rinko: Edwin Black. He must've send her by his orders.

Goku: Edwin Black?

Yukikaze: He's the one responsible for all it. He's the leader of a empire called Nomad. He's a vampire.

Musashi: Hmm. Sounds like to me he's a coward who don't want to come out.

Rinko: I couldn't agree more. His only target is Asagi.

Goku: I refuse to let that happen. I can also send these people are hurt. I'm going there alone.*use instant transmission*

Yukikaze: Hey wait!

Musashi: Don't worry, he knows what he's doing.

Hinata: How can you be sure?

Musashi: He's my master*smiles* and he's gonna be their worst nightmare. Trust me, he'll take care of it.

(City)

Oboro: That's it, trash everything.*sees her minions and orcs destroying everything till she sees ki blast killing them* What!?

Many orcs and Oboro's minions are getting blasted by ki blast as she looks around trying to find the one who did it.

Oboro: Who did that!?

Goku: That will be me.*sees her look up as he flies down landed on his feet* So you're Oboro that Rinko and Yukikaze talked about. If I were you, I suggest you leave this city now in peace or else you'll face something that you regret.

 If I were you, I suggest you leave this city now in peace or else you'll face something that you regret