2.𝑪𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐

Not proofread at all

𖤐༄𖤐༄

A door bust open as SWAT comes through with guns drawn. "20-David to command we've made entry". Hondo repeats in his radio. The team walks in carefully checking their surrounding.

"We got a meth lab gonna need Hazmat". Hondo reports back in the radio.

"𝑅𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡, 20-𝐷𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑑".

The team line up in a line Tan leading in front of the door. "Give me a two! Luca". Tan yells for Luca who brings the pry bar. Luca busts the door as the door opens to 2 people making meth.

One grabs a machete and charges at Tan, who doges the man first swing, elbows him in the side and throws him in the door.

The second one swings at Khia from behind, Deacon grabs him from behind, putting him in a chock hold. Deacon hits him in the leg with his skinny baton, making him fall to the ground while Deacon starts putting him in cuffs.

"Two suspects in custody". Hondo walks off with The rest following. Khia rubs Deacon back as a thank you, before she follows the rest.

"Steel door. Chris, take it". Hondo orders Chris. She walks over to the door putting 2 bomb on door, one by the door handle another on the top right of the door.

Chris gets back in the line with everyone before she blows the door open. Luca kicks the door down before pointing his gun at 3 more people who were also making math.

"Drop it! Drop it!". Luca orders as he gets one in the ground cuffing them. "Want a slug through your dome?! Down! Get down! Now!". Chris gets the other in the ground. The third one looks around looking for an escape. "Don't try it, get your ass on the ground". Khia gives him "the mom look". The person gets on the ground as she handcuffs the person.

Soon after the teams come out after they failed the mission because of Street. Hick and Jessica waits at the tv that's was watching them from the inside. "Hondo, your entry was fine. But your team lost cohesion, and you paid the price". Hicks explained to the team before looking towards Mumford and his work wife (Rocker).

"Sergeant Mumford when the roles were reversed, you didn't suffer any casualties, so your teams wins the exercise". Khia and Deacon both have a clear attitude on their face. "Thanks, Street. You just lost me a C-note to rocker". Tan scoffs walking off.

"Well, that's was a bust". Khia grabs some grapes from Deacon plate that he got. "Yeah, and for what". Tan says. The rest shrugs their shoulders.