The Swamp Demon

Fifteen Day Later

Tanjiro: "Ah, Urokodaki-San, is that the person me and Ubuyashiki-San are supposed to get the blades from?"

(As a mysterious man walks up to the residents the wind chimes on his hat start to play their beautiful music)

Tanjiro: *Thoughts: "Uh win- Wind chimes?"

Masked-Man: "My name is Haganezuka. I am the one that has forged the blade that will be used by Kamado Tanjiro and Ubuyashiki (Y/N)"

Tanjiro: "I'm Kamado Tanjiro, Ubuyashiki (Y/N) is inside so please come have a seat."

Haganezuka: "This is the 'Nichirin Blade'."

Tanjiro: "Um...Please come in and have a seat..."

Haganezuka: "I forged this blade"

Tanjiro: "Please come in and have some tea."

Haganezuka: "The 'Nichirin Blade's' raw materials are iron sand and ore from the highest mountain that is closest to the sun, 'Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand' and 'Scarlet Crimson Ore'. They are metals that have absorbed the sunlight."

Tanjiro: "I'm pretty sure your bag is going to get mud on it."

Haganezuka: "The mountain the materials are from, the sunlight mountain, is bathed in the sunlight all year round. Never troubled by clouds or rain."

                                                            In the House

 Urokodaki: *Thoughts: "I see that guy is his usual self, never listens to what other people say."

(Meanwhile Nezuko and (Y/N) are under some covers trying to hide from the sunlight to not burn as (Y/N) lays there meditating he senses that Nezuko is sad missing the warmth of the Sun and wanting to go out there, so he turns and pasts her head making her turn and smile grabbing his hand holding it close to her face)

(Y/N) and Nezuko:

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "......Cute...."

                                                         Back To Tanjiro

Tanjiro: "Hold on a minute first! Could you please stand up? The way you're crouching on the ground is a bit..."

Haganezuka: *Stares* "Hmm? Hmm?"

Tanjiro: *Thoughts: "What!? That mask looks so strange!"

Haganezuka: "Ahh, you're the "Child of Burning Crimson" aren't you? This is most auspicious for us to meet."