Final Selection

7 Years Passed

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "After training with all of the Old Hashira's I've made my Own Breathing Technique, I've derived it from all of the Breathings that I've learned. Though it's not completely done I think it's good enough"

Kagaya: "How has your training been, my child?"

(Y/N): *Bows* "It's been going well father, I think I'm ready for the Final Exams."

Kagaya: "If you believe so, then I shall let you go. Bring your Kiriya and Kanata with you to the Exam area."

(Y/N): "Yessir. Come on Kiriya, Kanata" 

(After saying that the Kiriya comes out run to (Y/N) while Kanata walks over to him with her hand out so (Y/N) grabs it walking away after a while Kiriya put his hand out letting (Y/N) grab it as they walked all the way holding hands)

                                                           Time Skip

(Once they get there (Y/N) stands beside Kiriya and Kanata holding their hands as Slayers start to walk in (Y/N) sees a boy with a mark on his head with a Water Haori)

???: Thoughts: "Wow...Wisteria... They aren't supposed to bloom in this season." *Looks Around* "That's a lot of people..."

Kiriya: "Greetings everyone. Thank you all for joining the final selection tonight, there are a lot of demons held captive on this mountain brought back by Demon Slayers"

Kanata: "Because from the mountain foot to halfway up, there are a lot of Demons repelling Wisteria that bloom all year around."

Kiriya: "They are unable to leave. However, from here on out there are no more Wisteria. Only Demons, if you can survive here for seven days,"

Kanata: "Then you pass the final selection. Now let The Final Selection begin."

(As everyone goes to leave Kanata and Kiriya hold (Y/N) from leaving there spot)

(Y/N): "I'll be fine you two" *Pats Their Heads* "I'm your Big brother so you won't have to worry about me"

Kanata: Whispers: "Please be ok..."

Kiriya: "..."

(Seeing as this maybe the last time they see him if he dies (Y/N) crouches down and hugs them for a while)

(Y/N): "You two remember the way home, right?"

Kiriya/Kanata: *Nods*

(Y/N): "Head back home and I promise once I pass, you two will be the first I talk too, ok?"

(Kiriya and Kanata nod their head and slowly walks off leaving (Y/N) there to finally walk off with the rest of the Demon Slayers)

                                                        Short Time Skip

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "I've been walking around this place for a while, and I haven't seen a Demon yet, where are they?"

???: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "What the hell was that? Was it-"

(Y/N)'s Imagination:

(Y/N): Thoughts: "No I can't be that" *Shakes* "but I'll go check it out

(Y/N): Thoughts: "No I can't be that" *Shakes* "but I'll go check it out."

(Running over there he sees a blonde kid running aways from a pack of demons so thinking quickly (Y/N) runs to him)

???: "HUH? WHAT ARE YOU DOING RUN AWAY YOU IDIOT!!!"

(Not listening (Y/N) runs straight at the Demons running after the blond slayer and unsheathing his Katana)

(Y/N): 'Second Form: Peaceful Playful Fox'

(Swiftly dancing in between the demons killing them all as he cuts there necks off in total (Y/N) has killed fifteen Demons leaving one alive as he turns and says)

(Y/N): "You can keep going, I'll free this one like the others"

???: "U-uh thanks!" *Runs Off*

(Leaving (Y/N) and the demon alone the demon charges in and tries to hit (Y/N) but before it can rise its hand (Y/N) had already cut its arm off as it swings its arm blood goes near (Y/N) making his mouth salivate with just the smell of the Demons blood, but he quickly gets focused and slashes the Demons head off)

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "What was that feeling?....I'll ask my father about it when I get back maybe he knows..."

(Suddenly (Y/N) hears another scream making him turn and runs toward the sound as he gets there, he sees a giant green Demon)

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "There's so much Hate and negative emotions from him..."

Hand-Demon: "NOT ENOUGH!! NOT ENOUGH AT ALL!! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN LOCKED UP HERE IN THIS PLACE?! AAAAHHHH- I'LL NEVER FORGIVE HIM. NEVER!! DAMN UROKODAKI, DAMN UROKODAKI, DAMN UROKODAKI, DAMN UROKODAKI!!!"

???: "why do you hate Urokodaki-Sensei so much..."

Hand-Demon: "YOU KNOW WHY!! I WAS CAPTURED BY UROKODAKI! I WON'T FORGET THAT MOMENT FOURTY-SEVEN YEARS AGO. he was still hunting demons back then. it was during the Edo period... during the Keio era."

Demon Slayer: "No...Thats has to be a lie! the Demons here have only killed two or three people only, and the Demons that are killed during the Selection kill each other which makes this impossible!"

Hand-Demon: "But I still remain alive, In this prison of Wisteria. I've eaten a total of Fourty-Eight Small Children. Ten, Eleven, and then...Twelve. You're the twelfth one. Sadly, the other two got away because of that sappy kid"

???: *!?!* "What are you talking about?"

Hand-Demon: "I'm counting the number of Urokodaki's apprentices I've ripped apart and eaten. I've decided to kill all of his apprentices because of what he's done to me. Speaking of which the ones that left me with the most impressions were these three kids. And of those three, the kid with the pink hair was the strongest with his speed and skill he had a scar on the corner of his mouth. The other one was a little girl even though not as powerful she was quick, clever and light with her movements and the third wasn't brave those he was strong and could deal a lot of damage. They were tuff but got a way but not without the pink ones arm being torn off HEHEHE when I did that the little girl thought he would have died and started crying HAHAHA Though they got away he'll forever live with the remind that he failed and won't be use to the new life I've gave him HAHAHAHAHA and after that the little girl's movements got Rigid so i took her Leg off making her scream sadly that gloomy kid got brave and slashed my arms off of them and ran away"

(Hearing enough of that (Y/N) dashes at the Demon quickly slashing each arm of his letting Tanjiro charge at the Hand-Demon slashing his arms off as well but another arm comes in and punches Tanjiro into a tree making him fall over as the Hand-Demon sends out more arms to attack Tanjiro (Y/N) stops his assault and jumps in front of Tanjiro protecting him Tanjiro looked over the see the Demon Slayer he saved has ran away from the battle but he focuses again on the Hand-Demon)

(Y/N): 'First Form: Calming Slash'

Hand-Demon: *Thoughts: "Lord Muz-"

(Slashing all the arms at once making the Hand-Demon slow down on his attacks as Tanjiro dashes out from behind (Y/N) Tanjiro runs in and jumps to get the Hand-Demons head but one of his arms shoots out at Tanjiro)

???: *Thoughts: "To that guys slash this Demon is more readable"

(As the arm come close to Tanjiro, he Headbutts the hand away from him seeing a clear opening Tanjiro says)

???: 'First Form: Water Surface Slice!!!'

Hand-Demon: *Thoughts: "Urokodaki?"