A Slayer Is Born

Amane: "Honey, why do you say this child can't be the next leader after you?"

Kagaya: "He won't be born to, he'll be born to help us in this war."

Amane: "Aren't you scared he'll die?..."

Kagaya: "I have faith in our son, that he'll fight until all the demons are gone"

Amane: *Surprised* "Son?"

(After their short talk Amane rubs her stomach smiling that her first born will be a boy as it's rare for the Ubuyashiki clan to have boys Kagaya smiles at her and puts his arms around her as they sit in their Futon)

Amane: "The moon is beautiful isn't it, Kagaya?"

Kagaya: "Yes. It is beautiful."

                                                               Time Skip

Kagaya: "It seems Muzan's birthday is near...he'd be over a thousand years old...all these years of countless innocents and slayers...dead...but our son's birth is soon as well"

Amane: "He'll be born on his birthday?"

Kagaya: "Rewriting Muzan's day into a day of our happiness" *Falls Coughing Blood*

Amane: "Kagaya!"

Kagaya: *Thoughts: "I was always fated to be next in this Curse."

(Amane runs to Kagaya putting his arm around her trying to get him up she brings him to their futon as he lays there she was going to run and get a doctor Kagaya stops her)

Kagaya: "We knew this day would happen...there is not cure...the only way for this to stop is his death."

Amane: "I'll stay with you through it all...even in death, I'll be with you" *Kisses Kagaya's head*

Kagaya: *Smiles* "Thank you, my love."

                                                               Time Skip

Kagaya: "This use to be the mark of Muzan's birth now rewritten to be our sons, our hope."

(As she gives birth the doctors hands Amane her first baby, she lets her tears run down her face looking at her first son and child, Kagaya smiles looking at him and puts his finger into his tiny hand)

Kagaya: "What do you want to name him?"

Amane: "(Y/N)"

Kagaya: *Smiles* "We're so happy to have you here, (Y/N)."

Amane: "We believe you'll became a strong Slayer. The one to end this all and free our family from this curse."

Doctor: "...Excuse me...can you come her for a moment..."

(Kagaya gets up to go ever to the doctor to see what they want but suddenly (Y/N) cries as he senses a Negative Emotion so Kagaya asks if they could talk someone where else)

Kagaya: "Is everything ok?"

Doctor: "Your baby has adsorbed your other one...though that's natural...I do think it adsorbed-"

Kagaya: "A Demon baby? It's ok, I knew this would happen. He'll be balanced a good and bad like everything in the world, but please find the any [Blue Spider Lily] as fast as possible. I don't wish for the demon to take over his body."

Doctor: "Yessir."

Kagaya: "Thank you."

(The doctor goes to the other doctors and tells them that they have to find blue spider lilys agreeing to help the family they leave the house to go find them and Kagaya returns hearing that (Y/N) isn't crying anymore)

Amane: "Will (Y/N) be, ok?"

Kagaya: "Yes dear, he'll be ok." *Kisses Amane Head*

                                         Time Skip to (Y/N) at 7 Years old

(We see Kagaya and (Y/N) meditating while Amane are with (Y/N)'s four baby sister and baby brother suddenly Kagaya coughs up blood as his son sees a purple mark on Kagaya's face grown more he gets worried he quickly picks up Kagaya easily and calls for his mom as she gets Kagaya to his Futon to lay down he stops coughing)

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "It's been years and not one slayer has gotten close to Muzan! I can't just sit and watch him die...I won't!"

(Y/N): *Bows on the Ground* "Father...Please allow me to become a Demon Slayer...I know our family isn't one to Slay Demons but...Refuse to just watch you die."

Kagaya: *Smiles* "Lift your head my child."

(Y/N): *Lifts Head*

Kagaya: "I knew this day would come, everyone in this family will soon suffer this curse of his. But I believe you'll free us, I believe you'll free everyone from his terror. So, I'll allow you to Become a Demon Slayer. You'll be training with all the Hashira's when they are off duty. But for now he will train you"

Urokodaki: "I am Sakonji Urokodaki, call me Sensai"

(Y/N): *Bows* "Yessir."

(Leaving his parents he walks with Urokodaki hearing his mom whisper that she "loves him" and to "be safe" (Y/N) just smiles and waves at her leaving to train to be a Demon Slayer)