Chapter 07 ♡

"Eww..I don't like this at all"

hyunjin is sitting on the other side of the dining table chatting and glancing at heesung and felix ,reluctantly muttering to his other pack mates..

"They touching too much."

Their scent was turning sour as they saw their omega, no I mean their beloved omega cuddling and talking with another alpha.

"Stop looking at my brother and cousin like that." Minho's voice made them look away.

"What happened to you? There is something secret here."

Lino looked at them with his sharp eyes while the others looked down awkwardly..

"You are scaring us minho..nothing like that..just a kiss"

"Hyunjin!"

Realizing what he said, hyunjin quickly covered his mouth and chan smiled awkwardly.

"Let's talk about this later, right?"

Minho nodded angrily but in agreement…

"Yes, we must talk about this..and you, hyunjin! Remember that I have a lot of new tissue boxes."

..................................♡.............................

" hyung seems to be too tired lately.. what's wrong hyung ?"

Felix asked while gently ruffling Heesung's hair..Heesung smiled at his favorite brother's question and took a sip of his milkshake.

"Don't you know about the murders going on in this town, pixie?"

"Murder?"

Heesung rubbed his forehead  tiredly.

"Please tell me hyung" Felix said holding the hem of heesung's shirt and shaking him ..just like a child who is bothering his dad

"Lixia, a serial killer is killing omegas in this town."

heesung said looking at felix's eyes widening in fear.

"Omegas? But why hyung? What does he want?"

"We haven't found it yet, baby..he hasn't sexually assaulted any omega..that shows he's a psychopath."

"It's too scary hyung"

"I know..but don't be afraid..we are all here to protect you..including those seven handsome friends of yours.."

When heesung said smiling, felix ran away laughing shyly.

" cute "

...................................♡............................

Entering the room, Felix looked at his red cheeks in the mirror and smiled.

"My handsome friends? Friends?"

Felix wondered several times if they were just his friends

"What are you thinking about, kitten?"

While the room was filled with a strong vodka scent, someone walked and hugged Felix's tiny waist.

"Nothing, Hyungie" Felix said slowly leaning on Lino's chest and gently ruffled Lino's hair with one hand.

"I can see you're interested in my pack mates, kitten..so what I think is true?"

asked Lino, whispering in Felix's ear and tightening his grip on Felix's waist..Lino sniffed Felix's scent gland and thinks that his smell of hot chocolate was delicious like his lil omega ..

When he looked at Felix's face and saw Felix's blushing cheeks, Lino realized what he said was true. He squeezed Felix's slightly plump, marshmallow-like cheeks with love.

"So what I thought is true, isn't it?"

Felix nodded slowly, but Lino saw a sad look on his face.

"Now why Sad kitten ?"

"I can't do it even if I like them, hyung," Felix whispered softly.

"why is that?"

"You're also part of that pack .I know you're okay with m'  being your omega..but what if they think the wrong way about you?"

"Baby baby, listen to me" Minho turned Felix towards him and placed a sweet kiss on Felix's innocent eyes.

"They already know we're more than brothers, kitten."

Felix leaned into Lino's touches and listened carefully..

"Does that mean they don't think wrong about us?"

Felix asked with a cute smile on his face and lino lovingly kissed his little omega brother's cheeks.

"Hmm yes bae..so now let's watch their battle to win your heart...but before that I heard you gave hyunjin a kiss.."

lino slowly moved closer his body to Felix's..

" h- hyung ! lemme go "

"mhm not now kitten ..now It's time for the Master to take his turn "

Minho began their activity by pulling Felix into a lovely heated french kiss.

..................................TBC ...............................

Hey everyone 🤍
I hope you guys doing well ~
How you been my princess ?

You deserve fully chosen and fully loved ..not almost chosen or almost loved ~ ❤️

good bye..mwah ..
love you all