Chapter 05 ♡

"Hey good morning Felix"

Hearing a familiar voice as he entered the classroom, Felix looked up and saw Jisung waving to him. Felix, who shook his hand back, quickly walked over to Jeesung, relieved to have someone he knew by his side. As the scent of Jisung's fresh sea water enveloped him, Alpha hugged him tightly as if he could sense that Felix was nervous.

"Welcome to our college, Lixie Pixie. I didn't think you would actually come to this college."

Jisung said releasing the hug and Felix just nodded.

"I'm really nervous. Even more so, their looks -" Felix showed jisung the two alphas staring at him, and jisung  saw the look of intense desire the alphas were giving Felix. The alpha's eyes turned red with anger and he placed an arm around Felix's waist and straddled him as he put his face to Felix's gland for the alpha to see and breathe.

"Y-what are you doing jisungie?" Felix muttered as he felt his face slowly turn red from embarrassment and Jisung smiled lightly at that.

"Don't worry let them think you are my omega. They won't dare to touch you or mess with our pack anymore" Felix thought it was just a boast from jisung but saw the two alphas walk away just seeing jisung. He also thought that it was true.

"Anyway, where is Minho? I'm going to find him. Today, I think our first periods are free."

Jisung said happily and Felix felt a bit curious.

"How can such a number of periods be free? Why are there no teachers, jisungie?"

"Um, don't you know the situation here Lixiah?"

Felix shook his head as if to say no and Jisung was a bit surprised.

But as soon as Jisung tried to say something, he felt the smell of peppermint scent  and that Scent was very familiar to Felix.

"Jeonginie?"

It was Jeongin who came. The boy was looking for jisung according to chan's order because he was already late for the project he was supposed to do with chan and changbin. Jeongin gave a soft smile to Felix and looked at Jisung

"Because of you,   chan hyung scolded to me , hyung. Chan hyung is looking for you everywhere because you're late. Chan hyung said that if you don't go to see him in 20 minutes, you' ll be banned from cheesecake for two weeks."

As soon as Jeongin said this, Jisung quickly ran out of the classroom..yes, he can go a year without his phone, his favorite shirt and his ipad if he wants to. But a week without cheesecake? No, god. That is absolutely impossible .

"I know I'm not his omega, but it hurts me to know he likes cheesecake more than us." Felix wrinkled his nose angrily and Jeongin looked at him curiously.

"Would you like me to give you my full attention instead of him, sweet kitty?"

Felix is ​​blushing for this new nickname. He smiles shyly and nods his head as if to say yes to the alpha.

"Come on let's go"

Holding Felix's hand, Jeongin went with him to the college cafeteria. Noticing the sharp stares of some looking at them, Jeongin carefully put his arm around Felix's waist and pulled him closer to him to distract the other alphas from him.Jeongin sat him down at a table in a comfortable corner of the restaurant and went to the counter to bring what they needed and Felix looked at Jeongin who was at the counter, although he was a little nervous because of the sharp looks and attention he was getting from others. He trying to act normal and give his all attention for Jeongin's look. Even though Jeongin was the youngest of the others, he seemed more grown up than even their older friends.

But suddenly someone interrupted his vision... wait .. it's a girl, isn't it?

A girl with a layer of make-up covering her face was now standing in front of him looking at him and from her scent Felix realized she was an Omega.

"Hmm so new Omega! Who do you think you are here?"

Although he didn't like her sarcastic tone at all, Felix decided to talk patiently.

"I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you're saying."

"Haha..yang jeongin is mine..don't you try to get his attention, bitch.." She whispered as she slowly leaned towards Felix.

Felix was uncomfortable, but even more angry. His strawberry mixed with delicious chocolate scent slowly turned sour and his anger was so sharp that the whole restaurant could feel it. At that moment, Jeongin felt something was wrong, but he couldn't come back. Because he was in the middle of a crowd

The girl was surprised to see Felix's eyes slowly turning red. Wait, Omega's eyes only change to blue, right? But Omega Queen's eyes?

When the understanding came, her eyes as well as those who were watching this from nearby widened in surprise.

"Watch Your Words Omega"

Hearing Felix's voice, the Omega girl knelt in front of Felix and she couldn't even imagine why, but she only realized that Felix's health was getting sharper and she was about to lose consciousness.

"He's an Omega Queen" Felix turned his gaze towards it and the person who said it immediately tried to hide from his gaze.

"Lixie" But before anything else happened, Jeongin somehow came in front of Felix. Feeling the Alpha's fresh peppermint scent, Felix slowly relaxed and his eyes returned to normal.

"innie"

"No, baby, you didn't do anything wrong. Come on, let's go to hyunjin hyung."

Jeongin said while hugging Felix and leaving the restaurant.

"I must tell Chan hyung about this."