XXXVI

warning
viewers discretion advised:
breeding, light BDSM, edging

ELIJAH

I TURN OVER ONLY to find my girlfriend still fast asleep. I take a peek at the clock on the wall, seeing we still have fifteen minutes before we both have to get up. Smiling to myself, I get up from the bed and hurriedly brush my teeth. Walking back, boxers the only thing on me, toward my sleeping girlfriend, I curl up next to her, causing the bed to dip.

Gingerly, I kiss my way down her exposed neck, toward her nipples that have hardened under my touch. A primal sound escapes my throat when my hand comes between her legs to find her slightly damp. My cock hardens at the touch and feel of her. Josephine stirs to life next to me, a groggy smile on her lips. I watch with curious eyes as the smile on her lips morphs into an O, and a whimper escapes her throat when my finger slowly starts rubbing her clit.

Josephine finds my eyes, and a grin settles on my lip. She almost pleads me to fasten my pace with her eyes. Begging like a desperate girl with those brown bambi eyes. Poor baby, doesn't know what kind of morning she's in for. Feeling devious, I reduce my already-light touches to a small flicker every now and then. Josephine writhers beneath me, clearly not happy with my lack of touch.

My grin only widens when she starts squirming. Fuck. The sight of her alone could make me come, if I looked long enough. Fuck an orgasm – watching her like that, squirming in my sheets, naked as the day she was born, is worth a lot more than those sixteen seconds of bliss. She opens her mouth in a gasp, when my other hand finds her hard nipple. I grip it between my forefinger and thumb, before twisting it.

"Elijah," she gasps. I hum, looming over her, not being able to get enough of her, her smell, her presence, the feel of her soft skin on my calloused one. It was a dangerous game of russian roulette I was playing when it came to her. To me, she was the drug I couldn't stay away from. Just like that, she'd turned me into an addict, and said it was her. Her, her, always just her.

"Something bothering you, darling?" I ask, teasing her even further. I'd retreated my hand entirely from between her legs, and settled on both of her tits, twisting and pulling her nipples, causing small shock-waves to course through her. Stealing a glance at her face, I find her cheeks red and puffy, along with her lips, still swollen with sleep.

"You're being mean," she breathes, her chest heaving with frustration. Her hands come around my shoulder blades, before I feel a sting on my back. A grin comes onto my lips by the feel of her running her hands up and down my back.

"It's punishment," I say, leaning down. Her eyes find mine, and she narrows them, not giving up. Oh, she wants to play that game? Bet. I move my hand to between her legs once more, this time, touching her harder, faster, right where she likes it. Where she needs it. Her eyes flutter to the back of head, her nails on my back only digging harder into my skin.

I keep touching her, putting her nipple into my mouth, teasing it between my teeth, before switching over to the other tit, showing it as much love as her pussy is getting from my hands right now. I listen for the signs: her breathing changing, the way her voice gets a tad bit whinier when she's close. I wait for all the signs. And just when I have her on the edge, I pull my hands away from her, and pin her own at the sides of her face.

She stumbles over her moans, her eyes going wide with surprise as she gawks at me. At first she's stunned, and then I see the rage in those bambi eyes. I smile down at her, acting oblivious.

"What the hell?" she exclaims, clearly put off by my sudden abandon of her needs.

"I told you, darling," I drawl, stealing her lips between my teeth, nibbling and sucking on them. "It's punishment," I repeat, making my words harsher this time. Her mouth drops open in surprise – poor girl, thought I was kidding. Leaning down, I cage her in, wanting to steal a kiss from her, but the little brat dodges my lips.