Milky

Your age: 6 months

Your parents: Scar and Colin :)

Triggers: none

Plot: lets just say you are addicted to your mamas milk

Scarletts Pov:

Today was the day I was nervous about. It's my first time going out alone after the birth of my daughter. She will stay home with Colin and I know he's doing a great job with our daughter but it's still weird to leave the house without them.

"Good morning baby" my husband greeted me while walking into the kitchen. He sat on the bar hocker right next to me and we talked about several things. Not long after we got interrupted by a high scream, meaning y/n is awake. I chuckled and was about to stand up but Colin hold me back.

"It's okay Scar, I will go to our chicken" he said.

"Fine but don't call her that way" I said sternly. 

"Come on she really sounds like a chicken"

We laughed at his statement because he was totally right but anyway. I playfully hit his arm and he went upstairs to y/n room.

A short time later he came downstairs with a tired looking y/n.

"Hello my little sleepy head" I said while tickling her little stomach. The sweetest giggles escaped my daughters mouth.

I scooped her up so she's cradling in my arms.
Y/n immediately tugged at my shirt and I needed to pull her little fingers away.

"Patience baby I need a moment"

Well my answer clearly didn't satisfied her because I got a crying baby in my arms as a result.

"Shhh it's okay y/n/n"

I helped her to make it easier and eventually she latched on, now happily suckling her milk away.

"She's such a bossy queen", Colin said while laughing and shook his head in a playful manner.

I agreed and admired my baby.

10 Minutes later she was done and full of milk. I walked upstairs to her room and choose an outfit for y/n. It was warm and sunny, the perfect weather.

(Something like this 👇)

After changing her, I pulled her back into my embrace

"Let's go outside pumpkin" I said and tickled her baby feet.

Her giggles are like music to my ears. It's so adorable.

I made my way with her downstairs and looked for a picnic blanket. We went outside and colin followed us.

We played together and tried to teach her how to sit on her own.

A few times she almost got it but eventually fell over but luckily my husband was fast enough to catch her.

An hour later y/n was in my lap and sucked tiredly on her pacifier.

"Close those beautiful eyes and go sleepy" , I whispered and placed a kiss on her temple.

Within a few minutes she was passed out and we went inside, so I could put her in the crib.

"Babe I need to leave in 30 minutes" I informed my husband.

"Alright go and get ready my love", he said and gave me a kiss.

I got ready and before I left, I went to check on y/n. She was still asleep so I closed the door and went to say my goodbye to Colin.

His eyes widened when he saw me.

"You look gorgeous scar"

"Thank you babe, I'll be back this afternoon. I love you"

With a last kiss I left. (A/n: sounds kinda dramatic) 

Colins Pov:

After Scarlett left it just took y/n 20 minutes to wake up from her nap. I scooped her up and she sleepily rubbed her eyes. I took her tiny hand in mine and placed a kiss on them.

She tugged on my shirt and first I was confused. But when she started crying I knew what she wanted.

Milk.

"Oh baby, I don't have milk but I got a bottle with mommys milk, hold on"

"Mwilky" she sobbed and I tried my best to speed it up.

Eventually the bottle was warm enough, so I cradled her in my arms and fed her. But she pulled her head away and whimpered.

"Baby here is your milky", I said but wasn't helpful.

She now cried and refused to drink.

I tried again but she slapped the bottle away and screamed so loud that I wanted to cover my ears, but with which hands?

Scars Pov:

I was currently eating in a delicious resteraunt with Kate when my phone suddenly rang. It was Colin.

I excused myself and stood up to answer the call.

Is everything okay Col?

I heard screams in the background so it was in any case not okay.

Yes...well no.

Y/n is hungry but refuses to drink from the bottle and I don't know what to do now, he said clearly stressed.

Try to stay calm babe, let me think for a second.

Colins Pov:

After some time Scarlett gasped.

I've got an idea that may help. Put some milk on your finger and let her suck on it. Maybe she'll realize that it's my milk.

I thanked scar for the help and hung up.

I took a deep breath before picking a still screaming y/n back into my arms.

I lightly pressed on the bottle and as a result some milk drops came out. It was hard to give y/n my finger because she was full in a meltdown. Luckily I was able to put my finger tip in her mouth and as soon as she tasted the milk she realized it was Scarletts.

Her eyes widened and she called out for her mommy.

Not a second later she bit on my finger and to be honest it kinda hurt even though she's not theeting yet.

"Ouch", I whimpered and pulled my finger quickly out of her mouth.

Her lip wobbled and tears started to float again.

"Shh baby don't cry, look in this bottle is mamas milk, just try it and I promise you it tastes the same as when you get your milky from mommys breast."

I knew she couldnt understand me but I think it helped because she finally accepted her bottle.

I sighed in relief and took a seat on the sofa.

Her eyes got heavier and I stroked through her baby hair and kissed my daughters forehead.

She hummed satisfied and within a minute she fell asleep in my arms.

I adored her and still can't believe how lucky I am to have this little angel as my daughter.

A/N: Request are open so don't be shy and text me your idea :) Besides that I hope you're doing okay <3 See yaaa