Nightmares

Your age: 3 years

Parents: Scar and Colin

Trigger: Natashas dead :/

Plot: You secretly saw something on TV. You got nightmares and your parents comforted you.

Colins Pov:

Today I had a daddy-daughter-day with y/n. Scarlett was on Set for her new movie. First y/n was moody because she wanted to go with Scar but after a few minutes we had tons of fun. We were at the park, went shopping and now we are watching Rapunzel together.

„Honey, what should we eat for dinner?", I questioned y/n.

She took a minute to think about my question and answered: „I du no."

„Mhhh, what about pizza?"

She looked at me with her wide green eyes and pointed to herself while saying: „I loooove pizza."

I giggled at her cuteness and carried her to the kitchen.

I searched for the number and ordered a cheese pizza for us.

Y/n Pov:

Guess what...We are having Pizza for dinner, yayyy!

Time skip:

After a few minutes the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and greeted the pizza man. He was really nice and daddy gave him some money. Daddy placed me down in my high chair and gave me a piece.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed every single bite. It was yummy!

Colins Pov:

It was funny to see how she enjoyed her pizza. When we were done I decided to run a bath cause y/n literally looked like a self made pizza. She has cheese in her hair and tomato sauce all over her body.

„C'mon princess lets take a bath, to get you all clean."

„Bubbles?", she asked and I nodded.

Y/n cheered and I walked with her upstairs into the bathroom to give her a bubble bath.

After the bath we went downstair into the living room. First we played dolls together but soon after I saw her little tired eyes.

„ Its bedtime darling."

„Noooo, me no tiwed!", she shouted at me

„Y/n calm down or you will go straight to bed. Its not nice to raise your voice against daddy."

Her lip started to wobble.

„I sowwy daddy."

I brought her in my arms and hugged her tightly.

„Its okay baby girl. Should we watch another movie together?"

She nodded tiredly.

I sighed and sat down on the sofa with my daughter on my lap.

I knew she was tired but I didn't want to risk a tantrum because its hard to calm her down without Scarlett.

Y/n Pov:

I was really sleepy but I didn't want to go to bed without kisses from mommy. Daddy decided to turn the Tv on, so we could watch another movie. I choosed to watch an episode of Peppa pig. After a few minutes my eyes began to get really heavy and I closed them.

Colins Pov:

I saw a fast asleep y/n on my lap. I kissed her head and lay her down with pillows around her little body so she couldn't fall down. I made my way into the kitchen to clean up the dinner table.