'I hate you'

I just wanted to write an imagine so I did 🤷🏽‍♀️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harper and Lando were in the middle of a heated argument, about how she felt that they both weren't spending enough time with each other, but not wanted to come out as clingy.

"Im just saying that it wouldn't hurt to spend some more time together!" She yelled on the verge of tears.

"You're so clingy Harper, I HATE YOU?!" Lando yelled loudly.

She could immediately see the change in his eyes, from anger and annoyance to pure regret. But the damage had already been done.

"If you f-feel this way, then I'll leave." Harper said, finally breaking down.

She ran out of the house before Lando could even utter another word. She immediately ran to her twin brother, Arthur's, room. As soon as she entered, and Arthur saw her bloodshot eyes, he pulled her into a tight hug.

"I swear I'm gonna kill Lando." He whispered in her ear.

"Please don't, I just need you here right now." Harper pleaded.

Instead of answering he brought her to the bed, sat her down and asked his devastated sister to explain what had happened. Right when Harper was about to get to the main part, Lando bursted into the room with blood shot eyes and beelined to Harper.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. Please don't leave me." Lando pleaded while kneeling down in front of her.

"I'm not gonna leave you Lando, I was just really angry at you." Harper consoled the boy.

"We'll spend as much time as you want but please don't go." Lando cried.

Instead of answering, Harper pulled the crying boy into a tight hug. Which Lando happily returned.

"I'm gonna leave you both to it." Arthur said awkwardly.

As soon as Arthur left, Lando pulled you into a loving kiss.

"Apology accepted as long as you give me tons of cuddles to make up for this." Harper said, sassily.

"Anything for you love." Lando said, smiling at the girl he loves.