Baby fever

"Baby, look!", Lando called from a distance. You slowly opened your eyes and sat up, having laid spread out on a tanning bed, enjoying the warm spanish sun gracing your body.

Your boyfriend held his niece Mila in his arms, or better said, on his shoulders. The little girl let out squeaks of laughters, especially when Lando crouched down a little and stretched his legs again.

An unfamiliar feeling tugged at your heart and a warmth that definitely wasn't from the sun spread inside of you.

Mila squealed a little. "You wanna get down?", Lando asked softly, and she nodded so he placed her gently on the yacht deck.

The little girl walked closer to the edge of the yacht, making Lando react quickly and snatch her into his arms again. "Heyyy careful, darling", he mumbled and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Swim!", Mila called out and pointed to the ocean.

"Of course we can go swim but you need your floats", Lando genteel explained and stroke his fingers over her back. The little girl nodded and looked around for her mum. "Let's go find your mummy to ask her where she put them last time", he said, sending you a quick smile before disappearing.

You couldn't whipe the smile off your face even if you wanted to. Seeing the way Lando interacted with his niece made you incredibly soft.

Only a few minutes later Lando "ran" back to your side of the yacht with Mila chasing after him. One quick glance told you, he held her floats in his hands.

He fell to the floor when she caught him and lifted her on his torso, making the girl giggle loudly.

"Baby help!", Lando called out for you between laughters and you shook your head with a grin on your face but got up from the bed and crouched down next to the two of them.

"Tie-Tie", Mila giggle when she saw you, her nickname for you based on "Auntie" which she still struggled to pronounce so Tie-Tie it was.

"Hello, darling", you smiled and poked her side a little. "Want me to help you with your floats?" She nodded and held one of the pink floats out for you to take. With her still sitting on Lando's torso you put on both of her floats before lifting her up and placing her on the deck. Together you walked over to the edge of the yacht but before you could safely enter the water with the little girl, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you, body checking you into the ocean.

You let out a scream, trying to wriggle out of Lando's arms underwater to catch some air. "I hate you!", you called, slapping your boyfriends' shoulders before placing your hands on his shoulder and putting weight on them to dunk him into the water again.

From the boat you could hear Mila's giggles while she was watching the two of you.

You swam closer again, motioning her that it's safe to jump into your arms. "Come here. Close your eyes and jump", you encouraged the little girl and smiled when she did as you said.

Lando had swum closer to you in the meantime, wrapping an arm around your waist so you wouldn't have to kick your feet as hard to hold yourself up. You placed one arm around Lando's shoulders and leaned in for a second.

"I love watching you interact with her", you mumbled while both of you were watching Mila having fun in the water. Lando smiled and turned his head to you to press a short kiss on your lips.

You let your hand that wasn't wrapped around him absently wander underneath the water until you felt his hard chest, from there on you traveled along his torso.

The deeper your hand went the shorter became Lando's breaths. "Baby...", he muttered warningly. "Hm?", you asked, focus still on Mila. "I really love it when you're feeling me up, don't get me wrong, but maybe not when we have to watch my niece swimming in the ocean", he muttered and you quickly moved your hand. A surprised look grazed your face before you chuckled.