Lovers

Request for: NataHatake

"Hello👋 I do not even know how to collect my thoughts in order to correctly formulate the idea. But could you please write an image where Lando decided to go karting. As always, he expected to win the race, but this time new driver took first place. As it turned out, it was his best friend with whom he lost touch. After that, they reunited again and eventually became a couple, or maybe husband and wife 😁"

It's was a perfectly sunny morning, much to Lando's dismay but he still continued preparing his karting bag. He was going karting, a fond memory that he cherished. After all, karting did ignite his passion for racing. After dumping things into his bag, he grabbed his car keys, sat into his McLaren F1 LM and drove off to the karting track.

(Time skip to when he reaches the karting track)

Once he reached the track, he put his things into the lockers, got into his suit and was about to sit in his car when someone pushed past him and sat into the car that he was going to sit in.

"Hey dude, I was going to sit there!" Lando exclaimed, clearly annoyed.

"Not my problem 'dude'." The other person replied, sassily.

Then the other person was off, claiming their place at the starting line. Lando just rolled his eyes, not wanting to ruin his morning.

(Time skip to during the race)

During the race, the other person that 'stole' Lando's car, was defending really well.

"Woah, they're good!" Lando thought to himself, while approaching the next turn.

Even though the other person was good, Lando knew that he would win. That was until they were meters away from the finishing line, the other person whizzed past Lando, leaving him and everyone around them in shock. Someone just beat the 'Great Lando Norris' at karting! After they got out of the car, Lando's one and only mission was to find them. Once he found them, he tapped on their shoulder. Curiously, the other person turned taking off their helmet, letting their long brown hair loose from the messy bun they had put it in.

"WAIT A MINUTE, Y/N!?" Lando exclaimed, loudly.

"LANDO, NO WAY, ITS BEEN YEARS." Y/N responded, with the same energy.

They embraced each other in a long tight hug.

"You were amazing on the track!" Lando said, proud of his long lost best friend.

"Thanks, I finally beat you in a race after years." Y/N said, cheekily.

"Wanna go out for dinner tonight?" Lando asked, hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Sure, pick me up at 8?" Y/N said, internally screaming at the fact that Lando Norris asked her to dinner.

Lando smiled at her in response.

Before they both left, they exchanged numbers and were texting the entire car ride back.

(Time skip to dinner)

You were dressed beautifully in a red silk dress with gold jewelry and black heels. Ever since you were a kid, you've always had a crush on Lando but you didn't say anything cause you didn't wanna ruin the friendship you both had and when you both lost touch, this hurt you a lot. Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard the doorbell to your appartement ringing, indicating that Lando was here. When she opened the door, she saw Lando with a small bouquet of flowers and a smile. You shyly took the flowers and gave Lando a tight hug. When you guys pulled from the hug, Lando stuck out his hand.

"May I?" Lando asked.

You chuckled and put your hand in his.

(Time skip to when y'all reach the restaurant)

After you guys ordered something to eat and drink, Lando started..

"Y/N i have to tell you something, I've met you after so long and I missed you a lot. I've liked you since the second grade but never had the courage to tell you. And it's fine if you don't feel the same way-" lando said, before you interrupted him with a kiss.

"If that doesn't explain my feeling then you're a muppet." You stated.

"Then I'm your muppet." Lando said with a cheeky smile on his face.

You were his muppet, he was your muppet. You both loved each other to bits before and love each other to bits now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think NataHatake?

Hope you liked it!