That's my girl

''What kind of snacks do you want?'' You asked your boyfriend as you were preparing some somewhat healthy snacks before he would go live on Twitch. You were filling up a bowl with Maltesers because, let's be honest, who doesn't like those? You then decided to grab a knife and cut the cheese and cucumber to make the tray snacks somewhat healthier.

''Can you lay on the tray?'' Lando wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, causing you to tilt your head when he planted soft kisses on your neck. ''You already had that snack not too long ago, mister Norris.'' You teased, keeping your eyes closed as you felt his hands making its way under your shirt, close to your bra.

''Nah, ah.'' You put down the knife and took both his hands in yours, moving them down and placing them on your hips before reaching back for the knife. Your action caused him to groan, and you simply smirked as you felt how much he needed you, because let's be honest here, it was impossible to not feel him through his jeans.

''Grapes, mango?'' You continued, focussing back on the tray of deliciousness in front of you. ''Chocolate covered strawberries.'' He replied, walking to the fridge. ''Yeah, ehm, about those...'' You bite your lip as you looked over at the – way too perfect – McLaren driver, who happened to be your boyfriend.

''No, you ate them?'' He asked, turning 45 degrees to look at you with puppy eyes. ''Oh stop it! You ate my piece of cake the other day!'' You laughed, feeling his hands on your body as he tickled you. ''Lando! Stop!'' You managed to breathe out in between your laughter.

''You ate my strawberries!'' He exclaimed; his arms wrapped tightly around you as you tried to somehow escape his grasp. But he was strong, of course he was, he was a Formula One driver.

Talking about his job, you were proud of him. The two of you had been dating for a few years now, the world only finding out in your 3rd year of dating each other. You had no idea how because you never purposely tried to be secret about it. You never went out in public, never really posted about one another on your socials, either. You only really started doing that when people noticed your relationship.

You were almost done with your degree now, though. Meaning you had more time to come to some of his races. You loved going there, not only to support your boyfriend, but also to learn about all the behind the scenes of the sport. It was something that fascinated you ever since you started dating Lando.

However, you tried to stay out of the camera's as much as you could. You never held hands when you walked through the paddock with him; if you walked through the paddock with him. Most of the time you arrived after he did because you either had to finish some online work in the hotel room, or because you wanted to stay out of the spotlight.

You never really enjoyed being in front of the camera's, hence why you were so invested in all the behind-the-scenes stuff. It wasn't because you weren't confident enough, not at all, because you were, and that's something Lando always admired about you, especially when you started to receive hate. You just never thought being in front of the camera suited you, those cameras around you, people asking questions, it just annoyed you, and you decided you didn't want to take a part of it.

It didn't mean you never supported him, though. You were always there for him, and he knew. He never complained, he never told you you weren't supportive, no. He loved how your relationship was different than the ones from all the other WAGS, he felt like he wasn't sharing you with the entire world, that you were just his, and that's exactly how you felt, too.

''Good evening chat! Long-time no see, ey?'' You heard Lando's smile through the words he just spoke, waving at the camera as he leaned back in his chair. He glanced over at you, his eyes gliding over you before quickly shooting you a wink. You laughed and rolled your eyes at his action, simply knowing the chat would comment on his wink.