Stories I plan to make based off of Webtoons

⭐️ Clinic of Horrors

Male Bianaca x Reader

Your father, somehow, is Doctor Albright. Do you act like him? Most of the time, he taught you that way.

You were born...unquie. No disease can touch you, literally. They fear you. You didn't have any friends due to this, but you have Benjamin, Ben for short.

Ben is an emotionless boy who works at your Dad's doctor's office as a nurse. And nothing bad can happen in this diseased infested town, right? Right...?

⭐️ The D!ckheads [Harem]

Yeah, you used date girls. Well, one girl specifically. Eliana. Here's the issue, when your family moved towns, you had to break up with her. Hardest thing to do.

A few years passed, around 2 to 3, and now you're in high school with your newest best friend and slight crush, Marco. Who would have thought that your ex would have moved too and is going to your high school?

Here's the problem, you are a bisexual queen who liked Marco and still have some feelings for Eliana. Add one more boy, popular boy Levi, into the mix, and we got ourselves a teen drama!

⭐️ Stalker x Stalker [Poly]

You were too innocent at the moment to understand anything. You were obvious to know that 2 people were stalking you, a couple that were obsessed with each other, but more importantly, you.

And when they threaten, that isn't what you called it. You are to be their partner, you agreed. In this, you're so stupid. But maybe one day, you'll learn to love them in a healthier way than they love you.

⭐️ Blades Of Furry [Male Mimi x Reader]

You're a mouse. Mouses, in reality, never liked Foxes. They were always so frightening. You were part of the skating company that produced your batty friend, Radu. You were equally as good as Radu was, yet he was still better. But you still skated in the equals and female competitions. And you do know what he is

While cheering on Radu while he was against Emile, you saw the hottest boy you've ever seen in your whole life. Yet, he was a fennec fox, and you are still a mouse. Unlike Bestars, sizes don't match up to normal animals. After the match, you decided to talk to him, and you quickly fell in love while he was merely treating you like a friend.

But when another love interest comes along, that status may change more quickly than you thought.

⭐️ Nomads [Lance x Reader]

"Do you need to be saved?"

Those were the words you heard from a young boy with cyan hair. You were a run away from a job that you wanted no part in. He was trying to find his brother. What's the harm in helping him?

⭐️ The Greatest Estate Developer [Llyod x Reader & Javier x Reader]

You were going to make him fall in love with you. You had to. Llyod, before isekai'd, saved you and allowed you to serve him as his maid. You quickly fell in love with the man. Even after Llyod, now isekai'd, changed, you still loved him. And you promise to make him say..."I love you."

BUT WHY IS IT SO HARD?!

I mean, the knight is obviously in love with you, yet you want this stupid man who couldn't give two shits about you.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

If you want me to add anymore, let me know!! ^^