Digital Cirus: Candy Carrier Chaos

DIGITAL CIRCUS BOOK COMING THIS WEEKEND-

🎪🎪🎪

DIGITAL CIRCUS IS FILMED IN FRONT OF A LIVE DIGITAL AUDIENCE

Pomni looked up at the floating words above, "...WHAT THE %$&!#?!"

***

Several voices echo as colorful shapes and effects go throughout the screen.

"Welcome to the Amazing Digital Circus!" Caine announces.

"Pomni." Jax's voice said.

"Pomni." Caine's voice called.

"Pomni." Ragatha's voice spoke in a worried tone.

"Pomni." (Y/N)'s voice called in a slightly nervous tone.

"Pomni..." Ragatha called again.

Caine's voice was heard, "Pomni!"

"Pomni!" (Y/N)'s voice called again.

"Pomni." Jax's voice was heard again.

"Pomni!" Caine called.

"Pomni!" Ragatha exclaimed.

***

Pomni opens her eyes in a haze, being inside the Circus' tent, "Hello?" Her movement while calling out is distorted, her heartbeat rapidly increases as she walks in fear, looking wide-eyed in front of her, then to her arm, which has now abstracted as she screams, "No! No! No!" She stammers, "Caine! Somebody, help me! Please!"

Pomni runs around panicking as the circus floor tilts vertically until she falls into a deep hole, seeing (Y/N), Caine, Ragatha and Jax looking down at her as dark silhouettes.

Pomni shrieks, "No! No!"

Caine laughs, "Looks like our new friend's already abstracted." He places his hands on his hips.

Ragatha chuckles, "Well, I guess we're not all cut out for it."

"I don't even remember her name, honestly." Jax shrugged and put his arm around (Y/N).

"...She had a good run." (Y/N) blankly said.

Abstraction takes over Pomni's body as she falls, horrified. The sound of trumpets with abstracted eyes looking at her wakes her up, showing that sequence to just be a dream. At this same time, the doorbell rings. Pomni falls out of her bed and collision glitches on a playing block, hitting her head on the ceiling and faceplanting on the floor.

"Huh?" Pomni looked around tiredly as she groaned, in front of the door.

Outside the door, Ragatha and (Y/N) were there waiting to walk with Pomni to the others since this was like her second to third day here.

"Hey, Pomni. How'd you sleep?" Ragatha asked nervously, rubbing her arm.

"Are you still sleeping?" (Y/N) asked awkwardly, "We'll let you get back to it, if you are."

Ragatha and (Y/N) started walking away from the door, though Pomni partially opened it.

"There she is. Hope you're doin' all right." Ragtha smiled nervously, "I know yesterday was a bit of a doozy."

"A doozy." Pomni opens the door slightly more.

"Oh, and don't worry about the whole 'abandoning me for the exit' thing." Ragtha sighed worryingly, "It's perfectly understandable what you were going through at the time, and there's no hard feelings." She laughs, "Yer all good." Ragatha makes finger guns.

"Huh?" Pomni seemed confused.

(Y/N) looks away for a second, still awkward but she sighs and places a hand on Ragtha's shoulder, "Uh, well, let's forget about all that." She shrugs, "Caine's got a new adventure today, and judging by what he's been teasing, it seems like it's gonna be a fun one." (Y/N) smiled as she moved her plushie paw in a swinging motion.