chapter three

Começar do início

"Hey! Blair!" A familiar voice called as Blair walked into the house and she turned around, seeing Mason. "Have you seen Liam anywhere? I'm trying to find him."

"You just missed him. He had to leave and it seemed pretty urgent."

Mason nodded, "Thanks and uh, you should probably go see Brooklyn and... just go see her. She's in the basement."

"Of course she is." Blair let out a heavy sigh, "Thanks." Blair already knew what was happening in the basement, or she had an idea of what was happening. She opened the basement door and heard the sounds of loud laughs.

"Oh! Blair! Come here!" Brooklyn yelled and stood up.

"Why the hell aren't you wearing a shirt?" Blair exclaimed to her obviously very intoxicated best friend.

"We were debating on whether or not to play truth or dare or strip poker. We chose strip poker." Brooklyn laughed then fell on the ground and laughed even more. "My carpet feels like a cloud!"

"Come on, Blair, join the fun." Timothy Delgado said and Blair rolled her eyes.

"Brooke, didn't you tell me to slap him if I saw him?"

"Oh yeah, I did, didn't I?" Brooklyn said as she got up, "Well don't slap him. But if you want to then go ahead. There's nothing to be scared of! It's a free country and there's nothing to fear but-"

"Okay, first, you are going to put your shirt on before this situation gets any worse."

"Don't be such a prude, Blair! We're playing a harmless game!" Timothy stood up and Blair saw that he had no pants on.

"Damn it, put on some pants!" Blair yelled. How many more half-naked guys would she have to see this week? "It's all fun and games until photos and videos are taken or someone ends up pregnant with their life ruined." Blair replied, "You all continue with your so-called harmless game, I'm going to save my best friend from her waking up tomorrow morning with regret and embarrassment. She already has a hangover to deal with."

Brooklyn sighed, "I don't wanna put my shirt on! I-"

"You're putting your shirt on." Blair yelled. This wasn't the first time she had to deal with Brooklyn like this. The last time Brooklyn was drunk and in her basement she was playing truth or dare and got dared to jump into her neighbor's pool naked. Luckily, Blair was there to save her best friend.

"Fine, fine." Brooklyn sighed, "Can you still slap Tim in the face for me?"

"I am not slapping anyone in the face unless it is necessary." Blair replied and helped Brooklyn walk up the stairs.

"You have such nice hair." Brooklyn observed Blair's hair, "It's so soft. Oh, and your skin is too!" Brooklyn squished Blair's cheeks. "What kind of hair products and lotion do you use?"

"Ugh, you poor thing. You're gonna be so miserable when you wake up in the morning." Blair sighed and put Brooklyn in her bed. "Go to sleep."

"I see the light." Brooklyn said and reached her arm out beside her, "Am I going to Heaven?"

"No Brooklyn, that's your lamp." Blair closed the room door and got one of Brooklyn's water bottles of the fridge. She knew that when Brooklyn woke up with a hangover that she always wanted to drink as much water as she could. Blair entered her best friends room again and put the water bottle on her nightstand before turning off the lamp.

Blair sat against Brooklyn's room door. She didn't want anyone coming in and didn't want to risk Brooklyn leaving the room and doing something embarrassing. Most people wouldn't go to such great lengths to protect their friends, but Blair always wanted to do everything in her power to protect her friends.

~-~-

Blair ended the party at midnight. By then, everyone was so intoxicated that it would become dangerous and she was sure that the police would come soon. She emptied everyone out of the house and checked every room to make sure there was no one left. Blair turned off the music and the strobe lights then turned on the normal lights. The house was a complete and total mess.

It took two and a half hours to clean up the house. Luckily, Brooklyn had people who would come to their house to clean so Blair just picked up the basic items like cups, plates, and anything that was easy to clean. She left stains or things that had to be vacuumed and washed to the house cleaners. For some odd reason, Blair wasn't all that tired. She wasn't sured if she fell asleep watching over Brooklyn's room, but had a pretty good feeling that she did take a couple hour nap.

She walked out to her car and it was the only car left on the driveway or parked near Brooklyn's house. Blair was glad that the night was over. She was exhausted and wanted to go to bed. As Blair drove him and quietly played the radio, she saw an animal in the street and stopped the car as fast as she could to not hit it, but she knew that she did.

"Great, just great." Blair sighed. She unbuckled her seat belt and got out of her car. She went to the front of her car and looked for the animal, but it was no where to be seen. Maybe she didn't hit it. Or it could've ran away.

Blair didn't want to bother with anything else tonight. She turned around and began walking back to her car but felt a sharp pain on the side of her stomach. She screamed out as she felt an animal's teeth bite into her. The animal released and she held her side. Blair was bleeding, and she was bleeding bad. She looked to her side and saw a large bite mark. 

She struggled to get back into her and knew she had to drive to the hospital, but there was no time left. She felt herself getting dizzy and losing balance. Everything slowly turned black before she collapsed onto the ground.

-----------

Oh things are starting to heat up now.

So what do you think of this story so far? Do you like the whole Blair and Liam thing going on? And do you guys like Blair's friendship with Brooklyn? I really like the Blair and Brooklyn friendship thing tbh.

Thank you guys so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!