Chapter 5~Flashback

Avril's POV

~Flashback~
•2 years ago•

I was puking my lungs out. It was supposed to last only four or seven minutes but I guess with the encounter of the queen bitch it lasted seventeen.

Ughhh! my neck hurts from looking down at the sink just to puke properly. Ugghh! I hate Anxiety attacks.

Hiccup. What the fuck was that for. Son of a bi- -- Hiccup. Ughh! Stupid-- -- - Hiccup. Ahhh!!!. I know.... I know screaming at myself especially in my mind is not gonna stop me from- --- -- hiccup!

I miss Carson! I should text her and tell her that i'm fine....Nah she won't event notice that I'm even gone!

Carson was my best friend at my old school. She's known as the team track captain and she's 5'6.

Yeah, I know we are same in height but in getting fit, we are very different by different I mean beyond.

Carson is a shy, brave ,sassy, smart type of girl. When I was around she was like that but....... I think right know she changed because she hasn't contact me since I left and I really miss Sassy Carson.

She hates going to parties and I don't, She loves reading and I used to hate it, She hates skinny jeans. I don't. The only thing that we both agree on is singing.

No one ever knew I could sing except Carson. My parents didn't know cause I hated them since i was in my freshman year.

They don't even talk to me or ask me how was school anymore? or just a simple hello! They weren't that kind of people. Well they we're but when they knew I had those kind of attacks they stopped all of a sudden.

Carson Lilianne Clayton was the very first person I trusted that day when my parents died.

I didn't even cry or dread a single tear when I found out they died at an accident.

I think that's the most caring thing that they've done in life and I think they rescued them just for the attention and them thinking that they will make it back or just an excuse for suicide.

I am not heartless or very mean.

I cried because my grandmother died a few years ago. I love her the most because she was the one who took care of me and accepted that I have anxiety attacks. My parents just dumped me and didn't accept my attacks, They said they couldn't handle me anymore and said that I would just be a waste of money so they left me at my grandmothers.

She died because of cancer. Friends gave her enough blood that they could give her so she could still live a few years but those years only became 4 months.

I cried my fuckin heart out and I shoved away the people who could only fix my problems. I neened time to progress everything.

I shut Carson out, I shut Mason, but I forgot to shut my parents out. My parents died a year after grandma died.

When grandma died I was left with Nataliana and Francischo. My parents. I have a twin and an older brother. Me and my twin Ashliane Nataliee Evere.

Me and Ashliane are 16 when grandma died. They weren't close. Bradley Liam Matthew Evere, Our twenty two year old brother has his own bussines running. He is also a very successful man who graduated from Harvard.

He owns an oil company and hotel company. He also owns some fancy restaurants. My sister was left with my brother and i on the other hand is left with my aunt and her son. She's divorced and her ex husband has another family.

~A U T H O R S N O T E~
Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update! I had to study for some exams!! Ughhh!! I never even wanted to study! I was just forced to by forced to I meant that if I didn't study I would get very low grades!! So yeah...... Lets stop discussing my life and let's focus on what ya lovelies think of this chapter!
I love ya guys!!!!....... I'm the writer who is known as the screaming and cheerful type!!!!..........

X•O•X•O•
Sofi