Chapter 6~Stalker Alert

•A V R I L'S P O V•

וווווווווו×

I stared at the couple about to enter the mall and me well you can picture me stalking someone or watching somebody get inside while I sneak and try not to get suspicious.

Finding a parking spot is so hard!! Well, i just got my license a few weeks ago... that doesn't count. I know how to park and drive. Yeah, I've received tickets before because it was for speeding. Aha! found it! the perfect parking spot next to an old vintage car that looks like a wreck.

Stepping outside my car i closed the door. I walked and bumped into a hard and tall figure. "Ughh!" yelled the person that bumped onto me. "Watch where your going" said the guy while walking fast and avoiding eye contact and he didn't even help me!

What a gentleman i said to myself while using my feet and legs so I could push myself up and i end up failing.

Ugh, why is it so hard when people in movies do it fast and perfectly. I heard someone snicker and i feel someone grabbing me under my armpits and i find myself being lift up.

I smirk and then before I even knew it i'm on the ground. "Thank you" i said and while walking away when I was almost at the entrance i found myself being held by a very muscular teenage guy that looks so hot.

Snap out of it Av! I mentally scold myself. "You don't just leave me like that sweetheart" he huskily said while grabbing me by the waist and flipping me over so i landed on his shoulder and i gasped cause my stomach hurt because his shoulder is like stone.

Damn! he's butt is beautifully and perfectly shaped. "You like the view sweetheart?" he asks seductively and i roll my eyes trying to fight the blush that was rising above my cheeks.

Then he began walking and I find it embarrassing because I weigh a ton. I never go to the gym anymore or even eat a proper diet.

"I'm so sorry my friend did not apologise and helped you up" the person said who was carrying me. I should be screaming right know and kicking this guy's but cause he is lifting me up and talking to without any permission.

"It's okay" I said "First of all put me down" I suggested "Not to offend you or something but your bottom is very sexy shaped" I complimented

He laughed "Did you enjoy the view?" he asks "Yes" I said without hesitation. "Thank you" he said seductively.

I smirked at his comeback and added "You should be."

~•~•~••~•~•~~••~•~•~••~••~•~•

A few minutes has passed then hours and hot guy here is still not talking.

So I chose to break the silence and said "What is your name?"

"Xavier" was his reply

"Sebastian Edward Xavier Green" he completed his name.

After a few minutes I kept saying his name in my head and I realized something.......

Oh my gawd!!

Then I just kept laughing and I didn't realize that I formed tears in my eyes. I was so distracted thinking about it when he suddenly stopped.

"It's not funny." He said with a poker face.

I was confused to what he said so I asked like the idiot I am "What's not funny hot shot?"

"Oh so now your calling me hot shot?" He asked.

I'm so confused!

What's he mad about?

I didn't do anything!

"Why are you even confused, your the one who called me SEX!"

I was about to respond when he shouted "And no!, I am not mad!"

I was gonna speak again when
SEX beat me to it.

"Yes you did something!"

"You just did it!"

Do I just say my thoughts out loud?

"Yes, yes you do." he said

Well shit...

"Yeah, shit."

"I'm so sorry...I truly am."

"Prove it" he said with a smirk

Oh Gawd....

I'm in one heck of a trouble..

Damn!

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~
A/N

Sorry for the very short chapter guys...I'm very busy..by busy I mean I don't have the time to think of ideas. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you guys by the next chapter...I'll make it awesome!!!!

Stay tuned on my story & Please go and check out my other story!

×o×o,
Sofi