Chapter 1~FROM THE BEGINNING

Prologue

Avril's POV
Same people. Same school. Same day. Same life. No friends. Many bullies. Many bruises. No parents. No attention.

My parents died three years ago.I live with my aunt in California. My aunt is the only one there.I never even knew that I had other family members because my parents never discussed or talk about them but I am lucky that my family is wealthy,my mom was an event planner and my dad was a CEO of a company of hotels, he was a billionare.They left me enough money for my entire life and I even have my own savings. But they didn't leave me enough love and care because I don't spend time with my aunt and my parents were busy with work but we still had enough laughs before they left. I only see my aunt when she comes home from work late at night. She is also a CEO of some fashion thing so I do live in a huge house that has a pool,garden,gym,and game room because she has an eighteen year old son. We don't really talk at each other,because when we have dinner I always stay silent. When she comes home i'm always outside my room to go to the roof to watch the stars and that's the only place where one part of my life is peaceful. That's the only place where i could think with all the problems and mistakes that i've done. I always kept thinking how Mason's been doing, he was the only real friend and boyfriend i had since we were four and he even treats me like a sister even when i'm acting like a bitch to him. I am like five million miles away from my old home. That's were I used to have fun with my bestfriend,hang out with my parents,and be popular.

Yes I was popular back then. I hang out with sluts,football jocks,and bad boys. I was popular because I was a bitch and a slut. I moved away because my parents died and I broke up with Mason Christoff Bailer and because I have no one there to take care of me.Thats how my life is.

I deserve no friends. Plenty of bullies. Many bruises and my parents being gone. I deserved no one but this.