37

Hey!!
How are you?

Ok so first tell me, the silent readers bhai tumhara kya hojayega tum vote kr doge to? 3 chapter continuously hogye 100 votes tk jisme complete nhi h.

I am updating because of some people who are loving the book. Showing love by voting and commenting on it.

I was so disappointed when I opened Wattpad today just to update and saw 79 votes on the 36th chapter.

This book is soon going to finish and here we didn't even touch 100k views.

Anyways here is the chapter.
Enjoy!!!
____________________________________________

Vansh pov :- 

The sun is setting, and the city lights are coming on. Everyone is heading back from work, but here I am, stuck in my office finishing up my tasks. I used to work overtime a lot, but now all I can think about is being with her. These days have been crazy, and I just want to clear all the hurdles from our lives. When Rooh's doctor called me the other day and I asked if she was hiding something, she seemed nervous. It's not like her at all. I've noticed her staring at her phone, her expression going blank. I thought she would eventually tell me, but as she's getting more anxious, it's making me worry about her. So, I asked my mens to find out what's going on. I've got a bodyguard for Rooh, but he's undercover. Remember that time we were out on a date, and a paparazzi snapped our photo? The next day, the headline came out, as expected. I had a meeting with the media to address all their questions. They even asked for Rooh to be present, but I refused, saying I didn't want to involve her. I made it clear to them not to bother her. I also spoke with her parents and offered them a great deal for their company to keep quiet and accept our relationship. It's not that I'll leave her if they don't agree, but for my baby, their approval means a lot.

I have to sign some papers, and then I'll be done for today. While I was signing, my phone rang. I frowned when I saw the caller was Rooh's bodyguard. I reminded him not to call unless Rooh is in danger. Despite that, I answered the call, and my blood boiled as he spoke. I quickly ended the call and dialed my secretary. He picked up immediately, and I instructed him, "I need concise information about the people around Rooh within one hour." He replied, "Okay, sir."

Now I know what was that blank face meant, if this is the reason for her anxiousness I swear I will rip off that person's skin very slowly and will not give them peace. I will make every one pay who will cause her pain, and make her cry. 

They did mistake, a big one to be precise and I will make sure that they pay because I will make them pay and in a very brutal way. In a way that the person will pray to die but he will not die. I will torture them then make doctor treat the injuries then again torture them. The urge to just bang their head in sharp wood washes over me. 

I was planning to make them suffer when Ansh called me, I answered the call and he said "do you know where Khanna's are?" I raised an eyebrow when he continued "under my shoe, they were planning to kidnap Rooh and were stalking her but the main thing is they are not stalking her directly. Someone else is." I sighed and said "Who?" He took an breath and said "I don't know my man's are trying to get information. Should I bring Khanna to the basement?" 

"not now, let them play more." I said and hung up the call. This son of a bitch is going to be dead and whoever is behind the stalker face, I will not leave them I swear. But before that lets make a move. 

I smirked and messaged Ahil to make an appointment with SA architectures tomorrow. Let's make someone's life hell. 

After doing the necessary I now decided to visit my baby who tried to hide things from me. This is the first and last time she did it and I will make her understand to never repeat it again. I walked out of the office and to my car.