28

Hello Moons!!
How are you??

Won't give you all the target.

Enjoy!!!

____________________________________________

Rooh's pov:-

It's another day, and today I am staying home. I don't wanna go anywhere. I don't know why but today I just want to cuddle up in a blanket. I just woke up and currently it's 2pm. I overslept, well that's not a problem because I love my beauty sleep. Uhhhh who doesn't??

I checked the messages and opened Vansh's message first, it says "Saw you in my dream so its a Good Morning baby" i blushed seeing his message and replied him "Good morning to you too"

Today, the clouds are heavy like it will rain. Now I am craving pakora with chai.

I got up from my bed and walked to my washroom, I saw myself in the mirror and gasped.

My hair is like a nest and I am looking like a ghost. I did my morning routine and freshened up. After showering i decided to wear comfy clothes so i picked up my wide length jeans and tank top and to stay warm i picked my bomber jacket, and got ready with not much makeup.

Ansh video-called me and said "Rooh what type of friend are you yr?? Here your friend is suffering and you are not showing any care." I chuckled and said "what happened now?" and he whined like a child and said "yaar what's my fault in this?? Jb Sanya shant thi i asked her what happened and she said nothing then also i asked her several time then she answers the same so i stopped and now she is angry that why did i not asked her more"

I laughed like crazy now "Oh my god this is the reason why you were frowning??" and he glared at me and said "what type of friend you are huh?? You are laughing instead of helping me" and i controlled my laugh and said "okay okay now cool down go and be with her ask her again and again jab tak wo na bataye" and he nodded his head and said "chalo kaam to aayi tu" and it's my time to glare now and i said "how ungrateful are you" after bickering for more minutes we ended the call with laughing.

Currently I am chilling watching netflix and having cold-drink and chips, but then my doorbell rang and I got up to see which uninvited person invited themselves to my house.

I opened my front door to see a parcel came and I signed in the paper that the delivery man showed and got inside. I don't remember this parcel but then I saw the dress inside it and it's my olive green skirt and white blouse that I ordered a few days ago and it got delayed due to some issues.

I hurriedly went to my room and changed into these and the fitting of this dress is amazing i clicked some pictures and decided to send one to Vansh with a caption "Am i looking Hot?" and waited for his response and within seconds i got his message that says "you are looking so hot and sexy baby, only for me" How can this man manage to make my mood swing. This man can make me blush every time.

Its 5:30 in the evening and i am getting bore. The house is empty no one is at home, the silence is too loud its aching in my ears. I turn and shift a little bit and scrolled down the instagram but there isn't anything interesting its all about the celebs or business or the chaos happening in it.

I threw my phone on the bed and decided to sleep when a car honk made me still.

It's Vansh's car. I ran towards the window and there he is standing in all his glory with that perfect body, his arms crossed and ankles too.

His hair is messed up a little that makes him look extra attractive. He smiled at me and I ran towards the main front door and ran towards him lounging on him with force and hugging him.