Jaywon+1part

"I'm being too nice to you Jungwon, right?" Jay asked

Jungwon nodded.

"You want also a threesome, just like Jake?" Jay asked

Jungwon shook his head.

"Use you voice" jay said with a deep voice

"No.. I don't" Jungwon said and cry

"Shhhh... Don't cry,baby"

Jay grabbed Jungwon's waist make him more closer to him.

"Don't cry baby... Promise.. I won't do the thing I said earlier" jay said

Jungwon sobbed and slowly looked to him in Jay's eyes. "Really?"

Jay nodded "but are you sure you don't want the threesome?"

Jungwon wrapped his arms on Jay's neck and shook his head "I don't"

He wipe his tears using his hands and Jay find it so cute.

"But if you made a naughty things again... I won't give any mercy again to you, even you're being so cute just like now" jay said to Jungwon

"Promise.. I won't do anything again" -jungwon

Jay reach Jungwon's lips. The sweet kiss.
Jungwon adjusted his sit. He spread his legs, sat on Jay's lap and wrap his own legs around Jay's waist without breaking the kiss.

Their kiss starting to hit up.

And they both slowly broke the kiss.

Jay started to sliding his hands inside Jungwon's shirt and started to massage Jungwon's nipples.

Jay looked up to see Jungwon's reaction. He saw another Jungwon's wild imagine.

Jungwon was licking, and sucking his two fingers with his read blush cheeks and his teary eyes. Looking directly to Jay's eyes.

"Wow.. what an amazing view?!" Jay said

He took Jungwon's fingers and replace it with his own fingers. Jungwon close  his eyes, feeling Jay's every touch on his nipples and sucking Jay's finger.

He almost choked up when Jay pressed deeper his fingers on Jungwon's mouth and hits his throat.

Jay stop and took out his fingers. He lay down  and he let Jungwon do the move. Jungwon looked at him confusedly.

"What are you waiting for?... ride on me" Jay seductively said to Jungwon

He grabbed the bottle of lube and give it to Jungwon.

Jungwon immediately know his assignment. Jungwon cutely smiled. He slowly sliding his hands inside Jay's shirt and down to Jay's pants while biting his lower lips.

Jay was literally enjoying Jungwon's wild show right.

"You've, might be already turned on since you three watch the threesome porn videos" jay said

Jungwon didn't answered. He started to unzipping Jay's pants, after he was done, he said "if you four didn't come, I must be I agree to what they offered on me"

Jay immediately sat down from laying. "WHAT YOU JUST SAID?"

Jungwon chuckles. "Why?? Not a bottom can always be a bottom" Jungwon teasingly said to Jay

Jay angrily grabbed Jungwon's neck causing them to reversed position. Jungwon now was who's laying down and Jay on top.

Jay was legit choking Jungwon. "Not because I'm being to soft to you.. I'm always soft" Jay coldly said
After Jay said that, Jungwon heard load noises and moans on the other rooms especially Jake.