+chapter

Hi!!!! I'M BACK!! CONTINUING THIS STORYYY!!!
I know that my stories (jaywon, heejakehoon, and sunki) are a bit too much, but do you know that there is something worse and more.... You know it.
So if someone is still in here, don't like 🔞👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨..
FREE TO LEAVE MY LOVE☺️... bitch

*******

(jaywon)

"Where's my phone??" Jungwon whisperedly asked himself

He opened the drawer, on the side of Jay's bed. Only a gun was in there.
He touched it.. trying to confirm if it's a true gun. And of course it's true🙄🥲.

"Baby?"

He heard Jay's voice.

Jungwon immediately put the gun back on the drawer.

"Y-yes?"

Jay opens the door. He looked to Jungwon and smile.

"What do you like to do today?" Jay asked and sat next to Jungwon on the bed.

"Nothing"

"What do you mean nothing?" Jay asked and looked to Jungwon who's pouting right now "do you want something?"

Jungwon shook his head "none"

Jay sight "yeah right... How about friends?"

Jungwon immediately looked to Jay and draw a smile on his face.

"You can do that?" Jungwon excitedly asked

"Of course... Everything for you baby" jay said and kiss Jungwon on the forehead "but first... May I?"

Jungwon looked at him with a confused look. "You may, what?"

Jay didn't answered. He pushed Jungwon on the bed. He locked Jungwon by his arms and kiss him. The dominant kiss.
Jungwon was only wearing Jay's tshirt, it's already oversized on him. Jay slowly sliding his hand between Jungwon's both legs.

Jungwon let out a heavy breath. While closing his eyes.

Jay's hot touch making Jungwon felt hard. "You like that?"

Jungwon nodded. "What about my friends?.. are they coming?" Jungwon asked

"Of course" jay answered and slowly pressing his middle finger on Jungwon's hole. "But after this.okay?? I'll call them" adding two more fingers

"Ahmppp...hm.. ughh!" Jungwon moan

"It's still wet.. I think no need to prepare you" Jay said

He took his fingers out on Jungwon's pinkish ass and started to unzipped his own pants.
He took his phone on his pocket and dialed Heeseung's number.

He position his dick on Jungwon's entrance.

"Hello? Watzup?" On the another line asked

"Where is Jake?" Jay asked.

Slowly pressing his dick in on Jungwon's hole. Jungwon immediately covered his mouth.

"He's here.. playing with his new dog.. why?"