Well that's a rough start

Keys to remember now.

Talking = "Hello."
Thinking = 'Hello.'
Speaking in a different language = "Hello."
Casting a spell = "Hello."
----------------------------------------------------------

Arianna Pov

One would think because your a witch and have powers meant that carrying a whole vampire into a house should be easy work, right? Wrong, it was horrible and I couldn't carry the guy at all, and neither could Jessy or Zariah so we left the heaving lifting to Kori, who still complained about Enzo being heavy but she still carried him inside and I walked in right behind her with Jessy following right behind me as Zariah took care of the car and would most likely join us inside later on. I went towards the kitchen and opened the fridge and went for the hidden compartment inside and grabbed three bags of blood as Kori carried Enzo upstairs with Jessy coming up behind her to get the bath started.

Jessy stated that he would be the one to throw the vampire in the bath since he was also male himself, unless you counted the other life before this then yes, Jessy was the best to handle the whole bath situation. And while they did that I got the blood bags ready for the unconscious vampire, blood bags that were donated to a donor that lived next door to the twins, a fairy that didn't mind helping a few kids out every once and a while, for the right price of course. Though I would reckon being near the kids who practically gave you life with their laugh was more than enough but Jessy and Zariah didn't mind doing work around the fairy's house and she certainly didn't mind the extra help either. The fairy was fun to be around and was joyous with the company provided by them, still was pretty much iffy about other vampires, witches, or any other supernatural creature that currently lived in town that was in the mix that was the supernatural hotspot that was Mystic Falls.

However, the fairy couldn't exactly judge anyone at all and since she rarely left her home she didn't exactly get a grasp on anyone's exact personalities so she didn't, well, most of the time anyways and she rarely left her house anyways and when she did leave it was only to grab groceries or to get some out and end sometimes and that was it. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Zariah came inside and she sat down next to me, she eyed the blood bags for a moment with a strange look on her face before she opted to turn on the TV instead, hoping that something good was on, and I didn't mind it and we just sat and watched some lame show that was on at the time together.

It wasn't until they both heard snarling and water splashing upstairs did she and Zariah look at each other and began to go upstairs as fast as we could.

Enzo Pov

I didn't know where I was, all I could remember was the cell I was in, then explosions going off, fire, I think it was, I was out of it and couldn't tell what was going on but I could've sworn I felt myself get grabbed by something or someone. But soon after everything went dark, I didn't know what happened to me afterwards, but after I woke up I was surrounded by water, soap of someone's hands were on me, touching me with a rag and I panicked.

I snarled and tried to get away from whoever this was causing water to get onto the floor and whoever had me tried to grab a hold of me but I continued to thrash around blindly, I mean in hindsight no one could really blame me at the time, I was in some unknown environment, surrounded by someone I didn't even know, I was naked, vulnerable to some stranger and so I did the next best thing that usual almost got me out of trouble.

I lashed out, even if it didn't get me out of trouble most of the time but desperate times called for desperate measures and I was one desperate vampire. Though no matter how hard I tried I still couldn't get their hands off of me but I couldn't do it, hands kept grabbing onto me and all I could do was snarl and try and get them off of me, I could hear so many voices, the one near me, one nearby, and two, but instead of voices it was footsteps, quickly approaching and I wanted to get away even more. I couldn't make out what was being said everything was too high pitched and my ears hurt and I could feel myself being pulled out of the water and was pulled against someone, they grabbed my hands and I kept thrashing around even more, my foot connected to the floor and it broke underneath the force as I kept trying to get away.

"Calm down."

Calm down? Really? Normally I would have hit whoever said that to me at the moment in my panic but for some reason my body was calming down despite my own wishes, I slumped against whoever this guy was, I took a moment to blink, to get my vision right and out of wack from the water that got on me from all the splashing I did earlier. And I saw a girl, possibly in her teens staring at me, well, behind me that is and I glanced up and saw a male, he wasn't pretty, no that wouldn't be enough to describe him in the way I saw him, that's when I knew it without any doubt in my mind, he was mine, he was meant to be mine too but suddenly confessing that I was his mate, or soulmate as most humans put it, to a human no less wouldn't go well.

Though I doubt he was human to begin with.

So bam, that relationship came out of nowhere in my mind and so I said bet, I'll add it in. So Jessy and Enzo are going to be together but they won't be moving too fast despite Enzo being thirsty for him in his thoughts. Anyways time to introduce the new person that also came out of nowhere but I thought it would be fun to add in anyways.

                   Sadie Sink as Wren Topaz