Part 15

The second they walked up to the vessel, the crew immediately appeared to greet them both, and she was given champagne in hand.

"I'm going to give her the tour myself, but I'm just going to check in with the captain about setting off now. If you could guide her to set her bags down in my suite, and help with anything else she needs, that would be great." Ryan said, with his voice turning deeper than she'd ever heard. That was the deep voice during the meeting she was familiar with.

The stewards nodded and immediately grabbed her belongings from him. He gently squeezed her waist and assured her "I'll be right back, feel free to explore, I'll come find you. I think I know which room you're going to like." he said sheepishly.

"Sounds good, never played hide and seek on a yacht before." she winked and to his dismay vanished with the crew.

Mickey silently followed the quirky steward and took in the interior of the vessel. She smiled at the chich mixture of grey walls and marble floors. Who knew it was possible to have marble floors in a damn boat?!

They went down a spiral staircase that opened up to the lower foyer of the yacht. It split into three directions. The hallway on the right seemed to lead to a private door that was closed. To the left was a much longer hallway with a number of rooms which she assumed were bedrooms.

The quirky stewardess led her straight down the hallway that had couple more doors, and opened the room door at the end. She had to make sure her jaw was not hanging from the view she was seeing. Windows were huge enough to allow natural sunlight through,  and the size of the room itself, was impressive.

"Just for your knowledge, this floor has an office, a library and a game room. I'll leave it to you to explore around, please get comfortable and don't hesitate to find me or anyone else." she then silently left and closed the door shut. 

Mickey unpacked her belongings and she noticed the boat was beginning to move away from the port. She could somewhat hear the bosuns coordinating everything and wondered if Ryan was involved as well.

After she got refreshed, she curiously venture down the hallway to the first door she passed by. When she pushed it through, she was greeted by the game room. 

Plush dark green sofas, a massive theatre set up, an array of pinball machines, the classic pool table and also some instruments like a guitar. She closed that door and then made her way to the hallway on the right that had been begging her to explore earlier.

This hallway was different, and she knew she was going to be in a treat when she saw the magnificent artwork hanging all the way down to the mysterious door that was calling her.

She took her time, stopping at each one of them, taking the time to notice the brush strokes, the colors and the movement of the paintings. Coming up with different theories as to what the artist was feeling.

It was when she was lost in the 3rd painting of flowers, when Ryan had found her in his favorite hallway of the space. He leaned gently against the frame way which happened to be shadowed.

Her gentle face showed awe at first, and then an intense sense of curiosity and thinking took over. She often bit her lips in that moment and his mind wondered when he'd be able to do the same. 

Pulling himself out of that moment, he cleared his throat gently to get her attention and she snapped out of her haze. 

For a moment she looked as if she was caught having her hand in the cookie jar,  and he laughed at how adorable she looked. "Hey, you're not in trouble." he said adoringly causing her to laugh