chapter #7💗

Lan wangji opened the door.

Lan qiren, lan xingchen and lan jingyi questionly looks at wangji.

Lan qiren,"Why is it closed?

Wangji bowed at lan qiren and said,"I was cleaning the library. It is closed so that dust does not go outside...

Lan qiren is rubbing his chin.

Lan qiren,"If so then ok.Wei wuxian did not come to write the punishment?

Lan wangji,"No .

Lan qiren,"irresponsible behaviour....

Lan jingyi,"but he was very friendly.....

Lan qiren,"Don't interrupt when elders are talking....

Lan xingchen,"uncle.... don't be angry..we can search the book ...

Lan qiren,"wangji....search for ancient werewolf war book...

Lan wangji,"ok uncle...

Lan xingchen,lan wangji and lan jingyi started to search books.Lan qiren started to sit down and is reading a book.

Lan wangji signalled Wei wuxian to change the place and move out from here.

Wei wuxian who was carefully looks at them and hide behind lan wangji,as lan wangji moves out from the books section, Wei wuxian is behind him. other's are looking books and qiren was reading the book.

Lan qiren without looking asked wangji,"if Wei wuxian comes ask him to write 50 times the rules..... also inform others that tomorrow they will have a test paper on ancient werewolf history.

Lan wangji,"yes uncle.

Lan qiren raised his head and looked at wangji , because sound was coming from another direction.
By the mean time Wei wuxian hide behind a table in library.

Lan qiren,"why are you standing there??

Lan wangji,"nothing uncle...

Lan qiren furrows his brows.He feels something suspicious in wangji's behaviour. Also lan wangji doesn't look at eyes while talking.

Lan wangji hurriedly go for searching books.
Everyone was busy in searching books.

Wei wuxian started to walk towards the door back facing (means his front was facing lans). suddenly lan qiren looked at the door. Wei wuxian walks forward this time.

Lan qiren,"Wei wuxian you are late,go and write rules fifty times.

Wei wuxian,"fifty times!!!

Lan qiren,"go and write.

Lan xingchen get the book lan qiren wanted.

Lan qiren,"wangji, xingchen...go to eat lunch.I will supervise Wei wuxian.lan jingyi come here....read the book loudly.

Lan xingchen and lan wangji left.

Wei wuxian was very angry .
Wei wuxian doesn't like to write the punishment.He curse  qiren in his mind.

_______

At night:

Wei wuxian was sulking and layed in the bed backfacing lan wangji.

Wei wuxian,"I don't talk to you....you are meanie.you leave me with that devil in library.He watches me till I finish the copy.He doesn't even allow me to drink water.....devil old goatee..... pumpkin head.....

Lan wangji,"cursing is forbidden in cloud recess...

Wei wuxian,"you are always your uncle's side ....move away from me.... Don't touch me....go and sleep with him....