The "Fat" Twin

O'Fallen,Missouri:

Gabi is on her way back to her house after landing from san diego. She hadn't told randy yet and she's super nervous. She pulls into the driveway and takes a big breathe as she sees randy and her dogs come outside to see her.

"Hey babe we missed you," Randy said smiling,"hey babe i missed you guys too," Gabi half smiling.

They walk into the kitchen when gabi turns to randy,"babe can you sit i have to talk to you."

Int:Gabi: I'm super nervous to tell randy about this. i've had time to process this but i have no idea how this will affect our relationship.

"So i got a call from Doctor S the other day," Gabi says,"Ok how was everything, are we good?" Randy asks.

Gabi starts shaking her head and starts getting teary eyed,"She said your count and everything was good but she said it would be a two percent chance of me ever getting pregnant." She says fully crying.

Randy looks at Gabi and gets up and hugs her comforting her," I'm sorry, i'm so sorry."

Randy grabs gabi's face to make her look at him," Hey you have nothing to be sorry about. Is this upsetting yes but it is not your fault at all, I love you and that doesn't change. we can always adopt or do surrogate."

Int:Gabi: To hear the words come out of his mouth shows that he is the person who is suppose to be with me forever and i'll forever love him.

She puts her head on his chest looking up at him," I love you Randy," He smiles,"I love you too babe," As he bends down to give her a kiss.

WWE SUMMERSLAM PHOTOSHOOT:

The sisters hop out of the trailer for the summerslam photo shoot wearing matching outfits.

Int:Gabi: Todays our photo shoot for summerslam i'm so excited i feel great physically but i'm struggling a little bit mentally but hopefully my sisters get it together and work together.

" it's bright out," Nikki says," it really is," Gabi says shielding her eyes.

"I feel like i don't know, you know when you just feel good. like your in good shape and you out on a little outfit, you're like "wow i feel great," Brie says.

"I get it i cheated on the cleanse, i'm sorry that these things come so easy to you. but guess what they don't come easy to me." Nikki says as gabi looks at her sister as she understands the fat shaming she is experiencing."The thing is that what people say out there, it hurts me inside, and for my own sister to get on me and say stuff like you don't know how bad it hurts."

"But this is entertainment and we're twins," Brie says gabi shakes her head at her sister and comments," that's not the point she's making brie."

"You should be supporting me but you make me feel like shit and it sucks," Nikki says as she walks away.

"So typical," Brie says to gabi ," Brie like you have to understand she hears comments all day that she's the fat twin, oh nikki can loose a pound or two, oh this oh that, and to have her sister say the same shit that freaking sucks. there are other ways to go about it," Gabi says as she walks away to go comfort nikki.

Int:Gabi: I totally understand where nikki is coming from, i've been told in person, online, behind my back that i need to loose weight or i'm fat, whatever you can think of, i've learned to ignore it cause it's by people who don't affect my daily life but to have family sus that isn't ok.

Brie walks up to the trailer that gabi and nikki are sitting in."Nicole?," Brie calls out,"Go away," Nikki says as her and gabi are sitting on the couch talking.