Welcome to WWE

2 days until Wrestlemania:
Third person Pov:

Gabi and Randy are walking hand and hand to a coffee shop by their hotel."this is really cute," Gabi says while they sit down with their coffee.

Int:Gabi: This week has been so hectic with all this stuff going on but i'm glad i can just go and have a break and be with my husband even if it's only for an hour.

"i feel like i haven't seen you all week i missed you," Gabi says smiling," I've seen you all week babe what are you talking about." Randy laughs tucking her into his side.

"But we haven't been alone and i miss our one on one time," she says hugging him," it's been so crazy with the new girls and the matches and everything."

"you guys got new girls coming," Randy asks while drinking his coffee.

Int:Gabi: Randy is one of the top guys at wwe. But he is never one to listen to gossip unless i'm coming to him with it cause he loves getting nosy when i know something.*laughs*

"Yeah one is JoJo and the other one is Eva marie, and it's funny cause a lot of people are saying eva looks a lot like nikki but they are making her go blonde."

Int:Gabi: In wwe sometimes they want to spice up your looks if they feel like you need something else to your gimmick. I've been red, brown with blonde highlights, and a dirty blonde in my years in the company.

"i bet nicole didn't like that, is she glad that she's going blonde," he asks already knowing how nikki can be," yeah she told her that she can't have people mistaking them for the other," they laugh.

"You have any signings to do today or are you free all day," Gabi asks her husband,"i actually have a signing in an hour so we should start heading back." he says getting up and grabbing her hand.

"I might call Mark and tell him i lost you so you don't have to go and stay with me," We laugh while walking back to the hotel.

Event party for Wrestlemania:

Paparazzi is flashing their cameras as wwe superstars and divas walk into the hall where the event is taking place. Randy gets out of the car first putting his hand out for Gabi to get out as well.

 Randy gets out of the car first putting his hand out for Gabi to get out as well

They hold hands waving at the fans and the cameras as they walk into the hall. Gabi goes to stand with her sisters when Eva and Jojo enter the hall as well.

"you girls clean up nice," Brie comments as they see the newbies.

Int:Gabi: When i see eva im so confused like i thought the girl was going blonde but now she has this bright red hair but i cant lie she looks hot.

Gabi and Randy walk the red carpet while getting interviewed before they enter the party. Gabi goes with her sisters to take some pictures with some of the people at the party.