The White Idle World

– Huh...

Everything is so tedious that I can only sigh. It's been about three days since I woke up. What would others do if they found themselves in a similar situation? Although, I probably need to interview all those who survived Sword Art Online to answer.

Now I feel quite normal, only if don't take into account the debilitating weakness in my legs, arms, and in the whole body as a whole. It was as if the whole spirit had been drained out of me or even knocked out. Ha, even closing my eyes and opening them over and over again is not so pleasant, but rather tedious. I also want to sleep, almost constantly, which is disgusting.

– Boredom.

I tried to get out of bed, but it was pretty stupid, I admit. Then I just wanted to try to experience the real world again. But honestly, now that it's happened, we can officially admit that reality sucks. My legs can barely hold my body upright, while also shaking, as if a demon possessed me. The situation with the hands is similar. Haha, and sometimes even breathing becomes difficult. The weaknesses of my real body seemed to have grouped together to finish me off after wandering around the virtual universe.

Damn, even in front of the monsters of the game, who soaked the players in packs, I didn't shake like I did here.

The medical staff is fussing like crazy, they have been very busy in recent days, and I understand why. Moreover, they themselves were both surprised and notified that here and there people were finally coming out of a life-threatening game. On the very first day, they took off my helmet, which was no longer working, although, of course, at first they were afraid to do it. Well, I don't blame them, considering that this thing fried the brain of everyone two years ago, to whom someone else actually carried out the removal of NerveGear on their own.

Fried it... Yes, now, after such thoughts, I wanted something chicken. Yes, chicken wings would be nice. Although, of course, I'm not allowed to eat any heavy or unhealthy food right now, and in general I eat... I don't eat almost anything. Pathetic pieces of vegetable salad with a small portion of water, and everything else is pumped into me through ivs or quick injections.

Damn, if I had known that everything would turn out this way, I would have stayed in SAO longer if it were possible. Anyway, at least there I could enjoy delicious food, sleep sweetly and have fun with other players or NPCs. Of course, teasing Ki-bou and Aa-chan is the most fun of all.

In general, I also thought about everything, and probably Kiri-bou is really connected with the passage of the game. Rumors don't spread inside the hospital here, but the Internet is abuzz with news that a group of Clearers on the 75th floor defeated the final Boss somehow. No details, nothing interesting, just rumors. Although, of course, rumors also need grounds, I know that very well. As an information broker, I often came across something like this.

Except now, unlike my time in SAO, I'm no longer an Argo the Rat. Ha, if they saw me at this moment, so pathetic and weak that I already want to cry... I don't think anyone would have believed that I was the same Argo with the marks on my cheeks that they knew. Yes, and to be honest, I wouldn't believe it myself...

Now it's just Hosaka Tomo, just like before.

– It sucks.

* * *

– Hello. My name is Kikuoka. I came from the Internal Information Security Department of Japan.

My head is still plagued by vague doubts. Why did it end like this? As Kayaba Akihiko said, he had already forgotten this world. Which is generally a common thing for gamers.

– Why so... Why did you do that?

– Why? Who knows.

– Ah..??