Episode 11

Scarlet Gold: Welcome back to Untucked! In this show our coaches interact with each other outside of the challenges and get closer to each other, or the total opposite. This season Untucked will be hosted in the Untucked Lounge. If you're not reading Untucked, you're only getting half of the story.

Arleen, Skadi and Pele enter the Untucked Lounge.

Skadi: We made it to the finale!!

Pele: AAAHHHHH I'm so happy

Skadi and Pele hug while Arleen rolls her eyes.

Arleen: Calm down you two, you're not winning anyways.

Pele: And you are?

Arleen: Obviously I am!

Skadi: You do realize your plan failed incredibly hard right?

Arleen: What do you mean? I made it to the finale. Hahahaha

Skadi: Both you and Claire have ended up in the bottom right after you revealed your plan to us.

Arleen: That's because you've been sabotaging us...

Pele: You call it sabotage, I call it karma.

Skadi: Exactly.

Arleen: Whatever... That crown is mine, girls. Carnivalium is going three for three!

Pele: Keep up your confidence, it'll make it more satisfying when we beat you!

Skadi and Pele walk off, as Jewelry Robin and Arleen enter the Untucked Lounge. Jewelry joins Skadi and Pele, while Claire starts practising her Lipsync.

Skadi: You okay, Jewelry?

Jewelry: I could be better...

Pele: You'll beat her! We believe in you!

Skadi: Oh totally! You're too iconic to not make it to the finale!

Jewelry: I appreciate it, girls.

They have a group hug.

Jewelry: Your support these past weeks has been very nice. This week I'm lipsyncing for sure though.

Pele: And you'll be winning!

Skadi: We will make top four together.

In the meantime Arleen tries to approach Claire.

Arleen: Claire.... How are you?

Claire: HOW AM I? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Arleen: I... I just wanted to...

Claire: I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU WANT!

Arleen: But.. you're my friend...

Claire: You think we are friends?! Thanks to you I have been sabotaged two weeks in a row! And I might go home because of it!

Arleen: I didn't mean to...

Claire: I don't really care about what you meant to do! You screwed me over. And when I ranted to you about it last week, you told me to GET GOOD!!!

Arleen: I was just joking....

Claire: It was not a joke to me! This competition is not a joke to me!

Arleen: I'm sorry....

Claire: Are you? Or is that another lie?!

Arleen: I really am... I did like our connection. I'd hate to lose it because of my stupid actions.... I was insecure last week so I put up my guard higher and...