*☆|9|☆*

*✦ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏ ᴋɪɴɢ 3/3✦*

◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇

You looked over the edge of the boat, watching the fishes underwater swimming alongside you guys.

Mk was playing around with the staff swinging it around fighting the air as everyone else did their own thing.

You tilted your head up, watching the same little tuxedo cat from earlier play with your Horns, attacking them with his little paws.

"You're a cheeky bugger aren't ya?" You said chuckling as you lifted your arms to pick the little guy up, but he just dug his claws into your skull making it difficult to remove him.

"Here! Let me help." Sandy then gently picked up the cat placing it onto the boat before it ran off to, somewhere.

"Thanks, appreciate it." You said turning around and leaning your arms against the rail board as you looked at the cats playing, both you and Sandy a-wing at their adorableness.

"I've got to ask where did you get all those cats?"

"Oh, most of them were from the shelter Mo here was the first buddy I got, isn't that right Mo?" He said as a identical looking cat version of Sandy popped up, mohak and all.

You heard a sudden crash making you both turn your heads to see the hole Mk had made into the boat as he'd fallen on his back trying to undo the damage.
But took notice of something in the midst of it.

"We're here! Flower fruit mountain!"

A large blast suddenly shook the ship making everyone hang on from the sudden shock.

Everyone moved to where Mk was, a large terrain of hot lava and smoke covered the front part of the mountain making you grimace at the sight.

"Welcome to the flaming mountains gang,
A volcanic ring surrounds the mountain making it virtually
Impassable!

This path is the only safe way through that's as close
as the boat can get.

Just- be careful."

Which led to you Pigsy, Mei and Mk trekking through the hot terrain, as you stayed at the back of the group.

"Stupid Sandy, stupid Tang, staying cozy in their stupid boat. What did I do to deserve this noodle gods?!"

"Hey! Pigsy watch-" You said but ultimately just yanked him away by the collar as a blast erupted right in front of him, making him have a brief moment of panic and you wiping your forehead.

"That was a close one!" You said laughing as you continued on.

"You gotta wonder why Monkey King decided to live here of all places."

"You know when Monkey king had to get through the flaming mountains, he actually used Princess Iron fans to- well..." He slowly turned around when hearing the laugh of a woman as you all tried to warn him.

You recognised her as the other demon you're assuming that helped Redson free DBK if memory serves you correct, she's his wife.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you a little monkey king fanboy." She said as a volcanic blast shot up behind which she used to send a blast your guys way making everyone go into panic mode.