*☆|1|☆*

✦*ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴ*✦

◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇

You were flung into the sky suddenly, spinning around as you tried to collect yourself before finally casting a spell that caused the surrounding clouds to group together forming a large cloud sending it underneath yourself causing it to soften your fall, letting out a muffled oof as you landed face first in the fluffy clouds.

You lifted yourself up from the cloud bed, shaking your head to clear all the small pieces that had gotten stuck in your hair, sliding off of it as you stood up staring up at the area you'd fallen from. The portal you'd originally fallen through mere moments ago now no where to be seen.

Oh, That can't be good for you.

Uuuuuuh wait where were you even?"

You felt a sudden dreadful feeling fall on you as you looked around the place, you were standing a top of a building that overlooked a ginormous city far bigger than any you'd ever seen back in Bones burrow, and that didn't even compare to the size of this place.

"Woooah..." You leaned over the side of the building staring at all the bright colors that littered the place, lighting up the soon to be night sky as the sun started to set.

Maybe you'd miscalculated the distance between you and the edge of maybe you were just too distracted to notice that you were tripping over the edge of the building this time not actually having time to save yourself from a rough landing, instead crashing against a railing and onto some old trash causing you to groan from the pain against your spine.

"Oi Jin, you 'ear somethin'?" Your head spun a little as you regained your vision the whole world looking like it was flipped on its head.

A blue figure opened a side door from the building taking a glance out the door before taking note of you crashed upside down in the trash.

"Jin take a look at this!" The blue guy said semi crouched infront of you his hands placed an his thighs as he stared at you blankly.

Soon a carbon copy of him except orange was right at his side looking at you in the exact same way as the blue dude.

You blinked before lifting two fingers up in a peace motion

"Sup." Amazing first impression, in the trash upside down and that's the first thing you say but eh you've done worse.

"The 'ell you doing 'anging out in the bin?" The orange one questioned poking your face which you moved away from lifting yourself up groaning at the ache in your spine.

"Fell off." You pointed upwards at the building you'd fallen off of.

The two colored demons in front of you just looked up acknowledging the height from which you'd fallen from.

"How'd you manage to do that?" The blue one asked as you got up cracking your back as you looked up aswell.

"Tripped."

They both just let out, 'Oohs' as they quickly accepted your answer looking back at you.

"Oh! Eugh." You looked at them perplexed at that reaction as the blue one pointed at his own back whilst he looked at you.

"What?"

"Your back." The other one said cringing at whatever it was giving them this reaction.

You twisted your head in an attempt to look at your back.
Seeing a few pieces of glass lodged into your bones.

"Oh yeah I see now." You stated plainly.

"You, uh need 'elp wiv all that?" You turned your head to look at them then back at your spine as you had your arm over your shoulder trying to grab onto the shard in your bone.

"That would be really appreciated actually."

✧˖*°࿐

"An'... that's the last of it!"

Jin said sighing in relief as he tossed the last piece of glass into the bowl they'd set aside. You thanked them and took a look at the end results happy to no longer have those lodged in your spine, feeling a huge release of tension gone.

"Thanks for that, I would've spent all day trying to get those out."

You scooted yourself around to face the demons hands placed on your thighs as you looked at the two.

"So since you just fell outta a portal-" "we're assuming you ain't got a place to stay at." Yin said as Jin finished his sentence.

You nodded in response witch gave them confirmation to continue.

"We've graciously decided that we will 'elp you out for the time being."

"And you guys are sure it'll be no problem?" They shook their heads as they wrapped their arms around each others shoulders waving you off.

"Not at all!" "We'll show you the ropes aroun' Megapolis!"

They said before turning around and snickering to themselves as if you weren't in the same room as them before turning around and clearing their throats as if nothing just happened.

"On a side note, you speak any mandarin?"

You tilted your head in confusion at their question.

"Uuuuh is it like Spanish?" They grimaced at your response.

"Okay we've got work to do."

◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇

A/N :

Not much to say BUT-
TITAN BARBIE ART I DID

Not much to say BUT-TITAN BARBIE ART I DID

She's so silly I loaf her