*☆|2|☆*

*✦ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴍ sᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ✦*

Text like this = mandarin

◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇

You tugged at the shirt, the texture feeling a bit uncomfortable against your fur and bones.

"Do I have to wear this?" You asked questioning the twin demons as you looked back at them.

"If you're gonna 'ang out with us" "You gotta match our Style!" They stated proudly.

They'd given you a tight croptop turtleneck [with sleeves or not, optional] with some black pants to go along with it, you'd refused the shoes considering in your personal opinion they were uncomfortable, the symbol on your chest having printed itself on your top aswell.

You rolled your eyes but brushed it off, oh well not the end of the world, it wasn't like you hadn't worn this type of clothing before but you just wish the texture of the fabric was less irritating.

"Alright now prepare yourself for the best tour you'll ever get!" Yin said shoving the door open as Jin pushed you outside, onto the sidewalk.

The two demons got by your side and started touring you around the city.

Taking you to things you'd never even dreamt of, an arcade full of human videogames? Stars! You'd heard Luz talk about them before but they seemed far more interesting now that you got to see them.

Food that was unheard of in the demon realm things such as Peach flavored chips? Bizarre taste you admit but not too bad, that wasn't all the odd and sweet tasting snacks you'd gotten your teeth on.

Currently you were walking down the busy sidewalk in the center of Megapolis chewing on the weird candy like balls in your drink that clung to your fangs as Jin and Yin argued on where to take you next.

You looked around not being able to do much as you couldn't understand anything that was written here the only things Jin and Yin had taught you were the basic such as "hello" , "my name is", "help" and you forgot the rest of it, but it was to help you get around in case you got lost without them.

Turning your focus around you took notice of their absence being unable to locate them in the crowd.

Shoot-

So that left you, a foreigner trying to find your way through the city as you tried and failed to read the maps in the metro and bus systems that you walked by, eventually admitting defeat as you decided to try and ask any locals around the place.

。・:*˚:✧。

Sooooo... turns out asking for directions is harder than you thought.

With you eventually giving up trying to ask for directions to the shady rundown warehouse you were currently staying at considering you had no clue where it even was.
That mixed with your extremely broken as well as non existent mandarin made it really hard when trying to explain who it was you were looking for.

So you resolved to asking if they spotted any twin demons blue and orange walking around the place.

The people you had asked for help did try and help you but uh, you're pretty sure that you're just more lost now as those who tried to talk with their broken English seemed to have not understood what you were asking so misinformation for the win (yippee...).

You sighed crossing the street in despair about to accept your fate as some other wordly tourist forever doomed to wander the large city of a different human realm with no clue of what anything is saying.

Whilst you were moping about your situation you'd failed to notice the traffic light turning red for walkers.

A honk of a car sounded out way too close for it to be at a safe distance making you turn your head towards the source noticing a vehicle coming right at you and on instinct from dealing with the wild creatures of the boiling isles you instinctively casted a construction spell around your fist as you smashed the hood of the trunk Wrecking the front badly.

You and the guy in the vehicle both froze in shock, him at the sudden and violent stop and you at your lack of thought before taking action.

"Oh my Titan- I am sososososorry-" You rambled in panic finally realising what you'd done your fur spiking aswell from your distress.

The human infront instead of feing mad to your surprise took the destruction surprisingly well.
You think.

"OH MI GOSH THAT WAS- " He started stars in his eyes as he looked back at you and the destruction he was weirdly excited about.

"You even smashed the road that's so cool!! And so scary!" He talked so fast you being extremely confused on what he was talking about.

"What are you saying?? I don't understand." You were about the explode feeling overwhelmed and confused the cars honking in the background weren't helping either.

"There you are!" A familiar voice said as the orange hand grabbed onto your arm

"Don't run off like that, we were searching the whole city trying to find ya!" Yin said grabbing your other arm, the two much shorter demons dragging you some tall creature away was quite the sight for on lookers.

You felt bad though for absolutely wrecking that guy's car you'll try and find a way to apologise to him about it.
Jin and Yin seemed to be delighted at your destruction it seemed

As for the human he didn't seem so broken up about it, the people stuck behind his car, were however.

◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇

ᴀ/ɴ : sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏɴᴀ
ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ.

ᴀ/ɴ : sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏɴᴀᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ

ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ʟᴜᴢ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ.

ᴀʟsᴏ ғᴜɴ ғᴀᴄᴛ ғᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ʟᴍᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴀғᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ғɪᴄs 💀
ɪᴅᴋ ᴡʜʏ ʟᴍᴋ sᴘᴇᴄɪғɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏʜ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ