🦋My name is Jungkook 🦋

As that guy tries to open up the car's door , he realizes door is already lock. Sweat drops arrive on his forehead as Sujin crying in pain setting her arms to cover up her exposed neck line because that drunk man has already torn her clothes a little from upside. As guy realizes that drunk man's smile is creepy he is going to do something else with the lady. He immediately takes action before thinking for a moment he goes to other side and breaks the window of car some pieces of glass comes inside and hit at the back of drunk man and the guy grabs that drunk man by his collar. Sujin watches that how his wrists become veiny and how aggressively in just few seconds he pull out that drunk man and throw him aggressively on floor. Sujin sticks to the back of her side of window , trembling covering herself and look at the scene with fear. As that guy is so powerful he is mascular and beats that man until he fades. Then he approaches sujin he tells her trick to open the door. And Sujun does he comes towards her side and gives her a hand to come outside. Sujin gives her hand to him trembling.

He looks at her , Sujin is looking down shedding tears and covering her neckline with her hands.

He lifts her chin up. "Are you okay? Did he... he stops and again does courage to ask in a polite way. Did he touch you in a bad way, did he something to you inappropriate more than I saw? was I arrive in time. " He aks so many questions in one time gasping heavily.
Sujin's lips tremble , "No, not much happened besides what you saw. But if you didn't arrive in time.... Sujin cuts off by her tears. She starts crying with hiccups.

He place his hand on her shoulder, "Shh... please don't cry. Let's come in I will drop you home. It's not appropriate we are standing here, it's already night, your parents will be worry about you." Sujin hmms in response still processing whay had have happened to her. She says in trembling voice still holding her hands on her breasts to cover her neckline "M..my bag and phone"

He looks at her soflty never mind you go and sit in my car I will grab your things. As he takes her phone and bag from that dog's car he guides her toward his car , open ups the door for her and make her sit on front seat with him. As he is going to start car. He looks at Sujin still holding onto her breasts, he looks concern for her and feel empathy for her. He slowly takes off his upper , Sujin's looks at his direction and wide her eyes , as she is already so much scare. She freezes at her point. He looks at her and after removing his upper completely he hands it to her, there you can wear it. He smiles at her and Sujin takes it. Thanks him.

While he still has a thin shirt wearing his chest a little displaying. Sujin looks at hia sight and blush a little. The drive is silent for sometime. Finally he speaks to Sujin to lighten up her mood a little. "tsk tsk aren't you a little selfish I have safed you and now I'm going to drop you at home and you didn't care to ask even my name, I'm also stranger, don't ever trust on strangers specifically at midnight, anyways I'm not taunting you. It's not your fault at all but you should be cautious. At least take someone of your trust with you to look after you when you go outside at night. And I have seen your phone is powdered off. It shouldn't be while you're outside at this dark night"

Sujin silently listens to him feeling ashamed. "I... I will be cautious next time. and sorry I forget to ask your name and tell my name too."

"It's ok I was just teasing you , you're not in the situation to ask me for my name or tell yours, by the way my name is Jungkook and I live in the old rich community, it's in the back of your community."

Sujin hmms in response and looks at his veiny hands and how he is driving the car, looking so handsome with little droplets of sweat on his face , and his wide chest. Sujin observes his each and every detail. As Jungkook notices that her gaze is constantly on him , so he clears his throat. Sujin turns towards other side. Jungkook teases her.