Chapter 13

Just as they thought that they were doomed , the door was unlocked .

On the other side of the door , was Sullyoon who was previously kicked out by the others  .

Everyone just stared at her .

" Do y'all plan to die here ? Cause if u are , I'm just gonna leave y'all with it ", Sullyoon said before walking away .

One by one , everyone ran out and closed the back door . They followed Sullyoon , who was climbing up the ladder to the rooftop .

After everyone managed to breathe in some air , Sana asked ," how did u survive ? I thought u were bitten "

Sullyoon just laughed at the  assumptions she was receiving by the others .

" Guys , doesn't mean I'm alone , I can't protect myself . I was just careless the other day and I'm really sorry for messing up y'all plan ", sullyoon apologised after remembering what she had caused to the others .

They just kept quiet for a while which makes sullyoon anxious not until someone decided to speak up .

" I'm still disappointed by u as a friend but I'm sure my sister wouldn't want me to hold the grudge for long ", yuna said , trying her best not to cry .

Sullyoon looked down , she still felt so regretful for what she had done .

" I'm really sorry... ", she apologised , her voice crack

Yuna just shakes her head before hugging her friend .

After the others gave them some alone time , they started finding any sticks on the rooftop that could be used for help .

After adjusting it properly , everyone sat down and rested . They were too drained from all the running and fighting . They just wanted to rest peacefully without a care about the world like before .

" Guys , I'm hungry ", Momo said weakly

That's when they realised that they have not been eating for the past two weeks .

Everyone clutched into their stomach . One more week without food , they will be like a dried seaweed .

" Oh luckily , i found some food and drinks ", Sullyoon said before standing up and went somewhere else .

After a while , she came out with plenty of food which everyone drowned themselves in .

" Finally , we get to eat something ", dahyun said happily

Sullyoon just smiled happily looking at all of them . She was happy that she finally could help them with something .

At night , everyone was freezing from the cold weather so they made a campfire .

" Guys , ya know before all this shits happened , i was in the studio , practicing the song i wanted to sing on the monthly evaluation . I have always wanted to sing it but now i didn't get to perform it...", mina said sadly .

" You can sing now . I have always heard from others that u have a nice and soothing singing voice which makes me curious about it ", chaeyoung said excitedly .

Everyone nodded their heads with anticipation .

Mina smiled before saying , " the title of the song is ' i like you so much , you'll know it ' "

" Omg really ?! I also love that song and i also memorize the guitar chords for it . ", chaeyoung burst into excitement after hearing the title of the song

" Hold on , the other day i saw a guitar over there ", sullyoon said before standing up to retrieve it .

She passed the guitar to Chaeyoung and asked her to play it for Mina . Chaeyoung willingly took the guitar and started playing the song .

" I like your eyes , you look away when u pretend not to care . I like the dimples on the corner of the smile that u wear ~ "

Mina took a glance at Chaeyoung's face , that's the cute dimples that makes her fall for Chaeyoung more .

" I like you more the world may know but don't be scared cos I'm falling deeper baby don't be scared ~ "

She continues singing until the chorus part , she can't help but to admire Chaeyoung . The way her hand is moving around the guitar smoothly as if she's a pro .

Just when she was singing the chorus part while admiring Chaeyoung's cute face , that's when Chaeyoung also stared at her and they made eye contact .

" Love u every minute , every second , love u everywhere and any moment . Always and forever i know , I can't quit u cos baby you're the one , I don't know how ~ "

Chaeyoung smile just keep getting wider and her dimples keeps on going deeper in her cheeks .

Mina can't help it but blush looking at the cute face in front of her .

" Love u till the last of snow disappears , love u till the rainy day becomes clear . Never knew a love like this now I can't let go , I'm in love with you and now you know ~~ "

Mina stopped singing there as she was too embarrassed to continue . Chaeyoung staring at her with the dimples that Mina could die for is really not helping her right now .

" By any chance , are u perhaps singing this for someone here ? ", sana asked curiously while laying down her head on Tzuyu's lap

Mina was caught off guard by the question . She looked away to hide her tomato face . After a while , she gathered her courage before replying ,

" Yes , i sang this song to confess my feelings to the person I've been having a crush on for the past 2 years ", Mina said courageously

" May i know who the person is ? ", tzuyu asked

Mina was contemplating whether she should tell them or keep it secret but she felt like she might regret it later if she doesn't confess her feelings to the person now .

" Chaeyoung ", finally she said it .

Everyone turned their heads towards chaeyoung who is already asleep soundly .

" Damn , that's cold ", Bangchan said after Mina confessed her feelings to Chaeyoung just to find out that chaeyoung is already asleep peacefully .

" Urmm , i think we should all just sleep for now ", leeknow said , hoping that tge awkward atmosphere would just go away .

Everyone nodded their heads before falling asleep by the campfire .