Chapter 3: Prom-Com Drama

As Andrea And Katelyn Run through classes, learning and learning and rushing. Soon then, They went to study in their dorm, just like everyone else.

While Andrea was studying in her bedroom with Her headphones on, Listening to white noise while writing In her notebook. Katelyn Came into Andrea's room holding 2 different dresses in two different arms. 'So, Which dress?' Katelyn Asked Happily 'What?' Andrea responded 'Which Dress are you going to wear for prom, Silly?' Katelyn Replied 'WE HAVE PROM?! WHO AM I GOING TO GO WITH?' Andrea asked panicking 'I Don't know but you better go change.' Katelyn said. Then, Andrea Picked up one of the sparkly dresses Katelyn was holding and went into the bathroom. Andrea opened her backpack and wore the sparkly red dress, along with a red ribbon she inherited from her mother. She tied the ribbon on her head and wore a pretty white belt. Andrea stepped out of the bathroom Encountering Katelyn In A Sparkly rainbow corset with a rainbow rose inside her white belt. And Then, Katelyn wore beach heels and Andrea wore Red sparkly heels with see-through socks. 'Ready to go?' Katelyn asked 'Yep.' Andrea replied. They stepped out of their dorm, Walked gracefully down the dorm hall stairs, and walked in front of the prom door. They opened the door to see a dancing circle in the middle of the room, butlers carrying out delicious fancy food, a second floor with a carved circle on the second-story floor to make room for the dancing circle, and a beautiful chandelier on the second-floor ceiling. Katelyn and Andrea walked inside the giant prom room and started grabbing all of the fancy snacks and drinks. 'Hello, My fellow students!' A Voice Shouted out. 'May We please ask you to join the dance floor while we play some jazzy music?' The Voice Yelled out. 'Yes!' Everyone shouted out. Soon then, Some Jazz music started playing and students started dancing on the dance floor, some with a partner, some by themself. Katelyn went to chat with Alexandra Hall (One of the prom fashionistas) While Andrea danced alone. 'Hello, Want to dance with me?' A voice asked Andrea. 'Oh um, Sure. Can I Have your name?' Andrea replied 'Andrew Lan' The voice said 'Oh. Okay, I guess.' Andrea replied. Both of them start dancing, in the spotlight. After 5 minutes The Principal told the students something important for prom. 'Hello, I Hope everyone enjoyed the dance, An app should be on your phone that can make your vote on who can be prom queen and king! Cast your votes now!' The principal shouted out Everyone grabbed their phone and voted. 'The Prom queen and king is... Andrea Rivers And Andrew Lan!' The principal shouted out. Everyone started applauding And Andrea came up to the front of the stage. 'Uh-' Andrea began to speak 'Ugh! This is Ridiculous!' A Bratty voice said in the crowd 'First She steals MY dress, then dances with MY new friend, And Wins PROM QUEEN?!' Andrea recognized the voice. 'Emily.' Andrea whispered. 'I Bet she doesn't even have powers, she's just a sore loser!' Emily Shouted out. Everyone started laughing at Andrea. Then, Emily used her powers to push Andrea into a Fruit punch bowl. And if that wasn't enough, Emily grabbed some tomatoes and threw them at Andrea, staining her dress. Andrea Ran outside, Crying, Hoping it will get better Tomorrow.