Chapter 2: Meet and Greet

'Did you grab your books?' Katelyn asked. 'Oh, No I Didn't.' Andrea replied. 'Then, Let's go to the principal's office and get them!' Katelyn said happily. Katelyn walked with Andrea to the principal's office and knocked on the door. 'Come in.' Said the principal. Andrea opened the door to find a Blonde Lady with green eyes and a black suit. The principal's name was Evelyn Evergreen. 'Yes?' Asked the principal 'Um I'm here for my books.' Andrea said. 'Oh, Can I Have your name, please?' 'Andrea Rivers.' The principal paused 'I Beg your pardon?' 'Andrea. Andrea Rivers.' 'Oh. Um... Sure, sorry.' The principal grabbed a handful of stacked books and gave them to Andrea. 'Here you go, Andrea.' The Principal said. Andrea grabbed the books and Katelyn and her went out of the principal's office. Andrea read the titles on the books, These are the titles of the books:

Mathematics:

"Numbers Unveiled: A Practical Guide to Mathematical Concepts"

English Literature:

Literary Explorations: Stories and Insights from Classic Texts"

History:

"Past Perspectives: Understanding the Story of Humanity"

Science:

"Nature's Mysteries: Exploring the World of Science"

Psychical Education

"Fitness Fundamentals: A Guide to Health and Wellness"

Art:

"Creative Expressions: Techniques and Inspiration for Artists"

Music:

"Harmony and Rhythm: Exploring the World of Music"

Geography:

"Worldly Wonders: An Introduction to Geography"

Foreign Languages:

"Cultural Connections: Exploring Creature and Magic Language"

Computer Science:

"Digital Discoveries: Exploring the World of Computers"

'Wow, Lots of books, huh?' Katelyn said 'Yeah, Hah.' Andrea replied 'Oh, There's Bill.' Katelyn Pointed out 'He looks kind of ugly.' Andrea said 'You're the first person to say that, I kind of like his looks.' Katelyn replied 'Really? He looks like a mouse looking for cheese for 4 years.' Andrea said Katelyn laughed at Andrea's response. The bell then rang again. 'Oops, we have to go to Magical Psychical Education.' Katelyn said. And they walked around campus. 'So what kind of powers do you have?' Asked Andrea 'I'm a Rainbow Fairy! I Can Fly, Sprinkle fairy dust, and use my... Ultra rainbow. How about you?' Katelyn Asked 'Oh Um I- Uh You see... Uh- I-' Andrea stuttered ' You see... I Don't have... Powers... Um...' Andrea said awkwardly 'Oh. That's fine!' Katelyn replied.

Before Andrea could respond they were already in M.P.E and the coach lined them up. 'Today we will be doing some flying obstacles, everyone!' The Coach yelled out. 'Um, Sir. Andrea Is Erm... Sick! Yeah, So she can't compete.' Katelyn said 'What?! I'm not- Oh, Right... yeah! I Am.' Andrea said 'Well then, you two can go up to your dorms until the next class or so.' The coach said And Andrea thought: 'So Katelyn is covering for me because I Don't have any powers to fly... That's Nice of her... Ow! My Stomach! Ugh, Cramps! I Need to rest upstairs.' 'So, We'll just be on our way, coach.' Katelyn said then, she brought Andrea into her dorm and they both sat down on the sofa in the dorm. 'Phew' Andrea said 'That was close, huh?' They both sat in the dorm and Andrea stood up 'Are you hungry? I Have snacks in my kitchen.' Andrea said. 'Yes, Please.' Katelyn replied. Andrea went to the kitchen and opened her snack drawer filled with so many mouth-watering, delectable snacks. Andrea pulled out a bag of Crystal Puffs and gave it to Katelyn. Katelyn opened the bag and took 1 bite out of a Crystal puff. 'WOW!' Katelyn cried out. 'Where did you get these?! These puffs are amazing!' Katelyn yelled 'My Sister had powers, and when my parents went out for dinner, she would make me a jar of crystal puffs with her powers, and I Would design some product bags to make it look real.' Andrea explained 'Wow, Cool.' Katelyn said mouthful while devouring the bag of crystal puffs. 'Wanna take a picture on my phone with these puffs?' Katelyn asked 'Sure, I Don't mind.' Andrea responded. So, then Katelyn pulled out her phone and opened "Mystic Gram" An App for seeing pictures of one's life in the magical world. And then, Andrea and Katelyn took a picture holding the crystal puffs and then Katelyn uploaded the photo to her Mystic Gram Story. Soon then, the next bell rang, And Andrea and Katelyn went to Music Class. Katelyn Grabbed Andrea And flew all over the school holding her by the arms. 'Wo- Woah!!' Andrea shouted as Katelyn flew her all over campus. They finally landed in front of the music room and walked in. 'Hello, Students.' Said A kind voice. 'Let's Begin.'