𝟺

════════════════════════════════

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

════════════════════════════════

"SO... Are you gonna join in or...?" Adam nervously asked, not wanting to make a bad impression now that you knew he was killing demons.

You nod and summon your netherite sword, with.. ahem.. a lot of enchantments. It was dubbed, "ORPHAN DESTROYER 666" Courtesy of Technoblade.

Of course, Adam can't see enchantments, so it's fine.

You start walking around town and ask some of the exorcists if there are any other places where sinners reside.

They showed you the different rings of hell, and you started slaughtering.

Since it was going to get messy, you took your precious mask off and placed it into your inventory, showing your pretty face.

Some sinners stared, dumbfounded at the divine beauty before them who was going to kill them off one by one...

At the end of the day, you got 678 kills.

════════════════════════════════

Lucifer stared at the picture of you without your mask. He blushed heavily, pupils dilating into small dots...

You looked absolutely Divine.

Though sadly, his wife had already left him thirty years prior, he still felt a bit... content.

There was no one to control him.

No one to yell at him.

Only him and his precious ducks.

Yet now, all he wanted was to be bossed around by you, to be praised and degraded by you, to follow you like a lost puppy.

At first, he was afraid of you, but then, he saw how kind you were to some...and brutally murdered others.

He had to admit, he was jealous when you pinned a sinner to a wall and choked them.

He wanted to be the only one held by you.

But when he saw how Adam looked at you, he knew he had competition.

And he'll do a lot just to win.

════════════════════════════════

Adam felt strange.

This tingling feeling, which he knew was love, made him want to stab you multiple times in the chest and kiss you at the same time.

He wanted to fuck you and torture you as well.

He wanted to be owned by you, but rebel.

When he saw how Lucifer looked at your bare face, he scoffed, jealous.

After all, You belonged to him only.

I never anticipated his behavior. Being envious of his own lieutenant was concerning, but being jealous of the King of Hell himself is quite surprising.

However, at the end of the day, he sighs and reflects while lying on his bed, gazing at the various pictures of you from different angles, wearing different clothes, and in various places...He's just so obsessed...

And if it meant he had to overthrow the kingdom of heaven for you, then so be it.

════════════════════════════════

You look at the man, no, demon in front of you, raising an eyebrow at his everlasting grin, feeling a tad bit disturbed.

His crimson hair and dark skin made him look like the devil himself.

But here's the thing, This devil is not only a red man with antlers, he's very pretty.

And he must think the same about you considering the fact that he's currently blushing.

It's a bit funny, actually. His goofy smile fits right into the scene... Hahaha, XD.

════════════════════════════════

©𝙰𝙻𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙼𝚈𝙰𝙻𝙲𝙷𝙴𝙼𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙷𝙷 𝟸𝟹/𝟶𝟻/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺