𝟸

════════════════════════════════

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

════════════════════════════════

TODAY, you were offered by Adam to a hangout, which you politely declined, using the excuse of being too busy with decorating your house, to which he replied, "Ugh, Boring!"

You scoffed at him and shooed him away.

Currently, you were just playing with some command blocks when you heard the doorbell ring. Finally, someone who knows how to use a doorbell!

You rush to the front door and open it, seeing a strange, tall, white man with four floating eyes, a terrifyingly wide grin and a tophat.

"Howdey~!"

════════════════════════════════

Infront of me was a six foot tall Seraphim-looking angel, with a deadly aura. They wore a green cloak, a white blouse and some dress pants along with combat boots, and a mask with the letters 'XD' carved into it.

Their eyes glowed a soft green until it abruptly dissapeared. Deciding to start a conversation swiftly and get to the point, I say, "Howdey~!"

I internally facepalm. What's worse than being so socially awkward that even your not-blood-related children (Cough Lucifer Cough) get that trait?

"Uh... come in." The person awkwardly says. Nodding gratefully at the poor attempt of easing the mood, I step inside and a large array of colors, blocks and mobs hit my eyes.

Ouch..

════════════════════════════════

"So, You are the Ruler of this universe?" You ask him while slowly drinking your [Drink].

He nods and gulps down his orange juice.

"There was probably a problem in the flow, don't worry, I'll fix it right up-!" He was cut off by you. "And what if I don't want to leave?" You ask.

"Uhh...." He nervously fiddles with his fingers. "I guess you can do anything you want....?" He says unsurely.

You were of much higher power than him. You ruled Chaos. He existed merely to take the title of Ruler. That's it.

"Thank you." You nod graciously and he takes that as a Cue to leave, and he scurries on out of there.

You sigh in exasperation. "Lower Deities these days.."

Shaking your head, you close the front door and go to your room.

════════════════════════════════

You stare boredly at the man in front of you.

"Oh come the fuck on! It's just some sick beats! Don't be such a drag." He emphasizes the word 'Drag' by drawing it out.