Last Stand of the Gamma

The team looked up in fear, hundreds of disfigured blood crazed Reavers running towards them across the bog laden field.

Y/N was the first to recover as Zoe still sobbed at the corpse of her husband. Y/N swung the side door open and jumped out, his AK 47 in hand as he began firing. His first wave of bullets was aimed at the knees and torsos of the fast approaching horde. Reavers may go until they were taken out, but high powered bullets should do some damage. Several fell as they ran, a spear just missing Y/N as he was fast joined by Jayne, then Grey Wolf and then Mal. The four fired as Mal gave orders to his team, Y/N's magazine running out as he stepped behind his comrades to reload.

"Form into line! River on the surprise package!" Mal yelled.

Kaylee had spent the last week attaching the community's sole M2 Browning to the top of the Ocelot. They had two boxes of belt fed M2 linked 50 cal bullets. Two 100 bullet link chains. It wasn't much but it was supposed to buy them time and chew up as many Reavers as they could.

The plan may have gone to shit but it was still their best best.

The boys continued firing as Simon helped River and Kaylee on top of the Ocelot- River to fire and Kaylee to help get it started. Zoe emerged from the Ocelot, tears streaming down her cheeks as she began to open fire with her own AK.

Men and women had started emerging from other vehicles, ones who hadn't been killed or injured in the pile ups that fanned out behind the Ocelot in a concentric cone of smoke, screams and chaos. Machine gun fire began to sing out across the clearing as the Reavers closed within 50m. An explosion roared in front of the group- then another. Then another.

Mal had promised Y/N, if he made it back then the next time he could bring grenades. Y/N pulled them one by one from his chest, pulled the pins and threw them over the heads of his compatriots. He had a hell of an arm.

While some Reavers were blown up by grenades, others cut down by semi automatic gun fire, still more charged forward until the Browning roared to life.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It cut through Reavers like butter, turning a tear shaped streak of snow covered earth in front of the Ocelot red. The men and women on the outer ridges weren't as lucky as ungodly screams began to ring out, the Reavers reaching them and overwhelming them. Reavers who began to rape, to skin, to feed in a gluttonous orgy of bloodlust.

The team continued fighting hard, firing at any Reavers that came close, but as the Browning ran out of ammo it was apparent it was a losing battle.

"Fall back! Fall back! Grey Wolf, Simon help them down" Mal yelled as all out chaos broke out, Reavers arriving on top of the Gamma squad who fired and fought as best they could.

Simon began to climb up on the Ocelot, attempting to help Kaylee and River down, only to be pushed off at the last moment. Mal had pushed him, saving him from being impaled by an incoming spear.

The Walking Dead Season 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें