[06]

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Ahhh_Randhiir" Meera moaned with pleasure.

"Your moan is the sexiest thing I had ever heard_ahh" Randhir pounced himself fully inside her.

"Ahh__its so, I can't" Meera's nail digged in his back.

"You can Baby_yes like that" He adjusted himself more inside her.

"Ahhhh" Randhir bites her shoulder marking it red and then sucking it.

"Kal apka result hai" He informed her covering their body with duvet.

"Apko kaise pta?" He dipped his face in her neck kissing.

"Ahhhmm"

"I know everything" He smirked.

Its been more than fifteen days since they had their first sex and today it was heat of a moment when they both were preparing for dinner.

After that day Meera was shy for 2 days but later acted matured and startef expressing herself, things changed so as their relation.
Randhirs touch makes her happy and same for him.
Both felt happy.

"Randhir that day why were you looking all devastated, with blood all over you?why?" Finally she let it out her mind, she had a sudden urge to ask it, what can be the reason.

Randhir blood boiled, his body stilled remembering about that night, that blood filled bloody night he thought.

With a sudden urge he removed her thighs apart, entered his three fingers inside her cunt making her moan louder suddenly.

"Ahhhhmm__ohh___wh_att" his fingers moved in and out making it hard for her.

With another hand he pinched her hardened nipples and slapped her already red boobs. The same fingers moved towards his another hands which was fucking her and gently with index finger he pinched her clitoris.

"Ahh nooo Randhir___you ah" Meera's eyes widened with the pleasure.

"I think you are ready for third round Meera." He pinned her and waited for her to breath, after some time he inserted inside her.

"Ahh"

Lifting her up and making her lay above him he spanked her ass cheeks.

"I didn't knew you are going to make me" He gathered her hair in his fist and kissed her lips fiercely.

After few hours of resting Randhir carried her to living room and they both binge watched tv with their dinner.

"I want my answer Mr." Meera held his beared chin.

"Why?" He said not looking at her.

"Why? Ha hu hi kon main, just a sex partner." She said not knowing it irked him.

"Who the fuck said this to you ha, you are not some fucking prostitute you are my girl dare to say that again, samjhi" He held her face squeezing it in anger.

"Randhir" Her eyes filled with tears.
Her tear stricken eyes made him realize the situation.

"Meera are you okay sorry"

"Ok I'll tell you"

"My father and mother made a good couple, I thought, but that night changed my world upside down. I_I saw my mothers dead body when I was just eight. Like can you imagine I was just a child and was learning things. I was playing in the backyard, dadaji was reading, a maid ran towards him recalling what she saw in the living room." Meera held his hand caressing it.

"There I saw my mom was lying dead on floor with my father sitting with a cigarette puffing it, he called it an accident of mom falling down but the actual truth was that my father intentionally killed her or say used her." He layed his head on the couch tears falling from his eyes.

"I thought it was an accident till now as it was filled by them in my brain but my inner self was not satisfied with it, my mom would scream from the guest room when I was a child. Truth to be told my father would sold he to his party mens, its so horrible to tell how would have been to her. Three years ago I came to know the very actual truth."

"I dearly loved her, she was the best, she used to treat me with her best sweet dishes every sunday. I love her, adore her and miss her" Meera hugged him tightly.

"I killed my bastard father with my own hands though its a crime but I felt satisfied, I felt I had taken the revenge of my mom. Now I can live without any guilt of not able to save her." Meera felt a pang in her heart after listening to him.

"But your mom must be from an influential family_?" He cut her off.

"She was, my father married her with the intention of getting all the power and killed her father as she had only him." Meera gasped with shock how can a person stoop so low.

"Randhir I want one last favour from you." Meera closed her eyes forming the words for finally revealing her part of story.

"Hm" She debated with herself whether to ask him or not as his mind is filled with many things.

"You were asking for something" He wipped the tearstains from her cheek taking her out of the trance.

"Kabhi aur bataungi abhi apka mind bohot jyada filled hai" He nodded.

"Elections ka kya hua" She asked to change the topic.

"Kuch bhi ho maine jis karan party join ki thi ab wo kaam ho gya and I know whats gonna happen in few days."

"Matalab"

"Dekhte rehna"

Meera stood up from the couch and started to move towards her room limping in pain. Randhir picked her in his arms and took her towards her room.

He looked at her glowing in the night with moonlight coming through a large window.

She took a subjective book of hers and started to read it.

"Tum itni khubsurat kyu ho??" He ashed looking into her eyes lying on her bed half naked.

Meera smiled at his statement and recalled her mother's line "khubsurti sirf char din ki chandni ki tarah hoti, kab grahan lag jaye pata bhi nahi chalta".

"Mai kabhi grahan nai lagne dunga" She looked at him with unknown emotions.

🪞

Vote and comment

Vote and comment

~Aayushi