5

Abhimaan's POV

Abhimaan's POV

Tonight I am going to propose her on the beach 'our comfort place'. I have arranged everything dinner, champagne, a cute date setup same as she told me when we were in last year of our college. I am just a little bit nervous that how I am gonna do it.

I picked her from her home and took her to the beach...........Making her comfortable on the cushion I kneeled down while taking out a velvet box from my pocket and starred at her smiling as she looked at me suprisingly with wide eyes making me laugh.

"Miss Malhotra, everybody knows that how punctual I am when it comes to career, work and time but I want to forget everything when it comes to you. I want to spend my life with the most beautiful lady who had captured my heart from the first day when she entered the college wearing a white tank top and denims with hairs open swaying in air. I don't want to wait anymore to make you mine and have lots of kids with you. I love you Amaira Malhotra, I love everything about you, your sassiness, your carelessness, your clumsiness, you bitching about people, your everything. I love you. Will you marry me and be mine forever?" I confessed her while she had tears in her eyes.

"YES...yes I always wanted this but you were being so fattu in love." I laughed. "I love you Abhimaan Singhania." I made her wear the ring and kissed her softly.

"To fir next week shaddi, get ready jaan as you have announced in your home"

"Kya matalab next week shadi itni jldi meri taiyariya kaise hogi, mughe sab cheez apni pasand ka chahiye....bhale hi maine subah bol diya to kya hua itni jaldi kaise hoti sari taiyariyan"she said in One breath.

"Calm down, I am joking we will marry when we are ready abhi to dating period hai na" I kissed her.

"Lets have dinner."

After dinner, we sat on the sand talking and watching the full moon and waves. This is what I always wanted a person beside me who understands and loves me like my family. Oh shit I forgot to tell my family about Amaira and I being together.

I picked her up in my arms and took her to my penthouse besides the beach. We landed on the bed kissing eachother and doing many more things....

 We landed on the bed kissing eachother and doing many more things

Amaira's POV
(Sexual content)

I don't know how we landed on the bed kissing no eating eachothers lips. Abhimaan kissed me so hard that I can taste the metallic taste of blood on my lips, surely they are gonna swell and look red tomorrow. He threw his shirt, and the jacket that he made me wear and the next was my dress to kiss the floor. I was wearing a black lingerie.

"Fuck baby" He groaned sexily looking at me

"I love you" He kissed my lower lips so hard that my nails digged in his shoulder. He explored my mouth sucking and biting my tongue.
After devouring each corner of my lips his face moved to breast. He gulped looking down at my pussy, covered by a black material he teared it apart and sucked it, my hands moved to hairs. My hold in his hairs became tight as the sensation hit me. I cummed as his tongue made its way inside my pussy.

Sucking and bitting my nipples he thrusted his fingers inside my pussy making me moan. My breath hitched as he increased his pace.

"You don't know how much I waited for this moment....I love you jaan." His small member made its way inside me and my inner walls clenched hard.

"Maan fasss....ter....ahhhh. I am going to cum"
"Yess Baby cum for me."
"you are so tight...fuck" He increased his pace making me moan louder.

Abhimaan fell beside me tiredely, my naked chest heaving up and down. We went to sleep in eachothers arm after a tiring night.

Morning

I woke up naked under Abhimaan and saw him sucking my breast making it more sore and red. My hands moved to his biceps fliping him, I sat on his chest and kissed him.

"Now its my turn to lead. I wanna ride you and make you moan." I winked at him.
"Look....someone's being bold and desperate to suck my cock haan" He smirked.
"Yup.....being very bold." I flipped my hair back sassily.

As I gripped his dick he groaned making me more desperate to do it. I sucked it making him groan in pleasure. Precum falling from my mouth.
"Swallow it all baby."
"I love you" I hissed in pain as his dick entered inside my pussy.
"Love you more Amaira" He replied.

We spent another 2 hours having sex and slept.

Its just perfect me, him and our families. We are perfect.

🐚

How was the sexual part please comment and tell me

How was the sexual part please comment and tell me......I know I have to improve in it. Vote and comment.

~Aayushi