𝟒.𝟎𝟏 𝘼 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘼-𝙡-𝙞-𝙫-𝙚

season 4, episode 1

✦✧✦✧

Sophie's hands tightly clutched her phone as her throat grew tight. The metallic smell rising from the small crack in the trunk was enough for her stomach to churn. Standing in front of Wilden's swamped cruiser had the blonde in a fit of anxiety and she held her breath, waiting for someone to do something.

With trembling hands, Spencer reached out once more, flinging the trunk all the way open. As soon as she did, the six girls jumped back in shock horror.

A dead pig laid in the trunk.

The stench was enough to make Sophie gag as she placed her hand over her mouth, trying to stop herself from throwing up. Dried blood and rotting flesh drifted up into the girls' noses and they had to turn away.

"What the-" Hanna retched, covering her own mouth with her scarf.

"A fucking pig?" Sophie gagged out, turning her back towards the trunk.

However, in their shocked state, the girls had failed to notice the way that Mona had managed to slip away from the group. It was only brought to Sophie's attention when Spencer asked where the sixth girl was.

"Where's Mona?" Spencer asked, her eyes looking around in worry.

"This was all her" Aria scoffed, shaking her head, "She set us up"

"Okay let's go" Emily said, "let's get out of here"

Sophie's head snapped up when she heard the distant sound of two unfamiliar voices and she saw a couple, heading down the street and directly towards them.

They had to go. Like, right now.

"Hanna what are you doing?" Sophie asked, noticing the blonde walking away from the girls and towards the muddy car once again, "we need to go!"

Venturing around the cruiser, Hanna had spotted Mona hidden inside, frantically working at something.

"Come on" Hanna ushered, finally reaching Mona.

"Hanna!" Spencer called out, "Hanna, let's go"

"Someone's coming" Sophie said again, trying to get the other blonde to hurry up.

Emily lead the group, heading straight back towards her car. The chatty couple were approaching the scene and it definitely wouldn't look good for the girls if they were caught there.

As the four girls reached Emily's car, Aria and Sophie wasted no time in climbing into the back as Emily started the engine. But yet, Mona and Hanna stayed by the muddy cop car, neither of them budging.

"Han, they're coming this way" Spencer called out once again.

Finally, Mona had managed to finish whatever it was she was doing as her and Hanna ran back to Emily's car, jumping in the back.