chapter 2

Hazel's POV

As Nash opened my door, the Magcon boys voices grew louder, causing my heart to beat faster. A mixture of thoughts started to whizz round my head, the two most common ones were " will the boys like me or will they make fun of me" and " will Hayes stop speaking to me and never let me in his life at all". When we reached the top of the stairs, I stopped dead in my tracks and let go of Nash's hand, Nash then gave me a confused look and asked "What's wrong Hazel". I couldn't do it, I couldn't risk losing Hayes , I know that I'm miserable but I would be an absolute state if Hayes cut me out of his life, I mean am I willing to lose my brother, my twin and best friend over this, I know my life sucks but it would suck a lot more without my PoohBear, I can't do this. I could feel the tears on the brim of my eyes suddenly my vision went blurry and everything went dark, the last thing I heard was Nash shouting "Hazel !!!, Hazel !!!" but then everything went quiet.

Nash's POV

As I opened Hazels door and the boys voices grew louder, I could see the anxiousness in her eyes. I could tell that she was getting anxious and she started to look paler, you see ever since we were young Hazel suffered from anxiety and you can also guess that's a big part of why Hayes wanted to keep her a secret. As we got to the top of the stairs, I felt the grip of Hazels hand loosen from mine and she stopped, I gave her a confused look and asked "What's wrong Hazel" suddenly Hazel started to collapse "Hazel !!, Hazel!!" I screamed but she was out cold suddenly all the boys ran upstairs including Hayes. " Who's that" Cameron asked, I looked at Hayes who was about to say something before I cut him off, "she's my little sister and Hayes's twin". Cameron looked at me with confusion until I shouted "little help" they all helped me as I carried Hazel down stairs and laid her down on the couch, I put a blanket over her and laid her head on my lap. As I looked up to face the boy they all looked clueless and confused so I filled them in about the time a fan took a pic of her and Hayes and how she got all that hate, once I was finished, I looked at Hayes who looked annoyed and said " Please don't be annoyed with me it's about time they know about her" suddenly his facial expression changed from annoyed to almost guilt suddenly he started to cry and said " I'm not annoyed with you , I'm annoyed with myself for not seeing out miserable she is and how she cry's herself to sleep every night, I thought I was protecting her instead i was the one hurting her , she's my sister, twin and best friend and I can't lose her because of my protectiveness of her from now on she can do whatever she wants and I will support her throughout and if she wants to come on tour she can"

Hazel's POV

" I'm not annoyed with you , I'm annoyed with myself for not seeing how miserable she is and how she cry's herself to sleep every night, I thought I was protecting her instead i was the one hurting her , she's my sister, twin and best friend and I can't lose her because of my protectiveness of her from now on she can do whatever she wants and I will support her throughout and if she wants to come on tour she can". I heard every word of what Hayes said and i couldn't believe it , I had tears running down my face with joy suddenly I heard Nash say " Hazel are you ok what's wrong", I couldn't stop smiling and said " I heard every word Hayes said and I want to say thank you, thank you for giving me my life back" , I got up and ran into Hayes arms and hugged him tightly pulling him as close as I could and he did the same, as we let go , he looked at me and said " I'm so sorry Hazel, know I never meant to hurt you, I love you" , I looked at him and said " I love you to Hayes and I know you were only looking out for me". I looked round and said "so when's the next tour cause I want to go" they all laughed and said " In two months", I thought for a minute and said "ok I'm in" and we all laughed and talked about the upcoming tour. I can't wait to go on tour with these guys they all seem so sweet and caring but Only one of them has caught my eye and that person is Matt he's so cute but he is a lot older than me and what would Hayes and Nash say, wait what am I saying he probably doesn't like me.

Update

Sorry I haven't updated for a while but I will start updating again