🌼 chapter-23 🌼

Tops are waiting for bottoms.... suddenly rm speak breaking the silence.....

Rm-jungkook did you say bear everything about plan?
Jk-no appa I am just scared.....what will he did with me after knowing this?

Jk said and sigh loudly.....
Suga-jungkook you have to tell him....or you know if something happens to bear Jimin will kill us for sure.....
.
.

3 hours ago....

Hobi-jung....
Hobi stop when rm enter and show his dimple smile....

Suga-appa you are here?
Rm-yah why can't I come?
Jk-no appa it's not like that sit....
Rm sit on couch....he saw others dull face so,he ask....

Rm-what happen....
Hobi-actually appa....there is a mafia queen who is obsessed with jungkook....she always try to get close to him but Jungkook didn't like it.....she is dangerous person...she know everyone except tae....if she get to know about tae so,she will not sit silent she will try to kill him which we didn't want....

Hobi said whole story....
Rm-do you make plan how to kill her?
Suga-yes but jk is not agreeing....
Rm-why what's the problem?
Rm said confusedly.....

Suga-actually the plan is we have to go a business party....mr kin invite us with our whole family....she will come there too....so,we make a plan that Jungkook will act good with her like he like her then when we see good timing we will kill her.... that's our last enemy after this jungkook can marry tae.... but he is not agreeing....

Suga finish his words and sigh....
Jk-hyung you know that bitch how he try to get close to me sit on my lap which I didn't like even a bit or if tae see this he will eat me alive.... you don't know when jennie touch me he didn't even let me touch him....

Jk said and whine loudly like a baby who want choclate.....
Hobi-but Jungkook This is important if something happens to tae.....
Jk-no nothing will happen to him....

Jk shout angrily....
Rm-then agree with plan I will convince bear ok don't worry....
Rm pat jk back....

Back to present....

Rm-its ok Jungkook calm yourself.... take a deep breath....
Jk take a deep breath and look towards entrance but his breath hitched seeing tae who is coming towards him with smile.....