Mob, Meet Mob

Edwin Black grunted, analysing the footage coming from the advanced CCTVs and a few drones hidden on places within Tokyo.

Mainly at the ones where Shadow and Asagi were fighting.

'Usage of vampiric arts, magic and even Ninja Arts that were either supposedly lost or not... Shrouded in mystery and elusiveness, what is your purpose? Did you come from the Dark World, or.... do you seek vengeance?'

He clicked his tongue, feeling annoyed that such an anomaly had existed, foiling his well-made plans for Asagi.

While it was admirable he did make her use her Ninja Art once again and force her to use her abilities to the fullest, she unexpectedly lost, sadly.

So what?

Shadow using a vampire's abilities while having the capabilities of a Taimanin meant either two possibilities: He's a vampire and a Taimanin's son, or he's his own son birthed from an interbreeding experiment that survived his daughter's hunt or wasn't even attacked yet.

Both were possible.

Even so....

Edwin is still annoyed by the fact that he existed, as a possible foil to all of his future plans. He could consider Shadow as a threat, but him appearing was nothing more than pure coincidence.

Glancing at Oboro, who had just been resurrected and is looking furious while she knelt down fearfully towards him, he opened his mouth.

"Oboro, we have a change of plans. Because Asagi at this moment is still at a state of recovery, you won't have to do anything with Asagi for now. Feel free to do anything you'd like." He spoke, and the woman's eyes widened.

"You can't be serious, right?" She replied, and his stern gaze only shut her up.

"I'll solve this problem myself. Don't interfere until I said so. You're dismissed, Oboro. I will expect fewer failures in the future." Edwin's tone was full of disdain, before his eyes moved somewhere else.

He had his plans for the girl, even if it meant having to go a bit harsher in his measures to make Asagi suffer and make her stronger through this, hopefully making her awaken something deep inside her.

But why is he so obsessed with her? Only time will tell.

< ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ >

Meanwhile, Cid was inside Gosha Academy, learning stuff like a mob as usual, whose teacher is none other than Shizuru Kousaka, who right now is teaching him and his classmates another language, which was English.

She is a busty blonde Taimanin dressed in the usual teacher's outfit, a buttoned shirt, and a pencil skirt that went down just above her knees.

[ Shizuru "Teacher Extrodinaire" Kousaka ]

She is currently working at Gosha Academy as a Teacher (like Asagi), rumored to be the smartest Taimanin of this current generation, though at times she will be sent out with her squad for missions.

A lot of students really liked ogling over her body, and she didn't even mind it.

And to Cid's eyes, she was the stereotypical smart, wise and beautiful heroine that might be manipulated through stupid plot devices.

The language part was nothing much to him since he had already started learning a few languages like German, French, and Russian in his past life.

Too bad he wasn't a master in speaking all of these since he uses them for chunnibyo reasons.... Most of the time. Mastering in speaking all of them was a hassle so he decided to master English first, then German in the second.