Chapter 31 - Soju & Vodka

Yeonjun felt pathetic for begging but he didn't care. His pride was gone.

He didn't have to beg any further because the moment he pulled his face away, Soobin had grabbed the back of his head and brought him back. Chapped lips tasting like soju and vodka landed on his and Yeonjun moaned by instinct at the contact.

He grabbed at the front of Soobin's shirt, wanting to bring him closer.

Yeonjun felt warm. Oh, so warm compared to the cold chill he had felt all night. He wanted more. Needed more.

He needed to feel more.

Reluctantly, pulling away from the kiss, he whispered, "Bed."

Again, he didn't have to tell Soobin twice.

--------

His cheeks were heating up from the memory and he felt a mix of embarrassment, mortification, and... thrill?

Remembering the way Soobin's lips had covered his body in kisses and how he moaned Yeonjun's name and when he...

Yeonjun stopped his thoughts right there and then before they could go any further. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he turned to the body next to him.

Like him, Soobin wasthere, arm haphazardly slung around Yeonjun's waist as he slept, mouth open, slightly.

It was kind of cute. Under different circumstances, Yeonjun would have taken a picture and teased him for such a display. But, at that moment, he was just embarrassed and a little... confused.

How did he allow himself to get so flat-out drunk that he begged Soobin to... love him?

God, he really hoped Soobin wouldn't think of him differently after this. They had such a great friendship. Soobin was important to him. He didn't want to lose him.

He must have moved so much because Soobin had begun to stir. The arm around Yeonjun's waist tightened before the hands began gently to his side.

Yeonjun shivered before turning red and coughing. He slapped his cheeks to get his mind off the things that happened last night again.

Finally, Soobin's eyes fluttered open. Those pretty orbs couldn't seem to focus for a moment as Soobin let out a groan, his forehead scrunching.

Yeonjun felt bad. Soobin must be feeling the effects of a hangover too, all because of Yeonjun's recklessness. He was so caught up in his own depressed feelings that he brought Soobin into it. He probably didn't even want to drink all night but had indulged his childish whims.

Soobin really was a great guy.

Finally, Soobin's eyes focused on him. They stared at each other for a moment, silence in the air.

Then, Soobin's eyes widened and he sat up. He looked at Yeonjun's chest then at his own before pulling the blanket at his waist and clutching it to his chest.

"Oh my god," he mumbled, running a hand through his messy hair.

Yeonjun tried to stop himself from remembering how soft those strands felt in between his fingers as he tugged on them...

Too late, he was already thinking about it.

"So, that wasn't a dream."

Yeonjun swallowed and he turned his head away, cheeks turning red again. "I'm really sorry about last night. I... I was upset... and drunk... and I forced you to do.... that..."

"No, no, I'm sorry, I should have been more careful," Soobin replied, apologetically. "I shouldn't have allowed myself to get so drunk. I'm partly responsible too, Yeonjun. I'm sorry. Please... Please don't hate me..."